RAIDERS VS PACKERS TO BE PLAYED IN SNOW.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
brett almost always throws picks....

I'm still 'loling' at that pic tho:

"I want me some dungy. yes I do. I bet he's not just a colt, he's a stallion!!!!"

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
and LMFAO @ THE SNOW BEING THE PACKERS DOWNFALL!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OK I SAID IT WRONG IF THE PACKERS HAVE TO RELY ON THEIR RUN GAME THEY WILL LOSE IF THE CAN GET A SOLID PASSING GAME THEN THE RAIDERS MIGHT HAVE A LONG DAY.BUT WHICH NFL QUARTERBACK HAVE GREAT PASSING YARDS IN THE SNOW.I REMEMBER KERRY COLLINS DID BUT HE GOT LUCKY I GUESS BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE SUCKED.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
that's not why there clownin that dude.he said the snow will be there "downfall"lmao like they aint used to playin in bad weather.
OK I MEANT IT COULD BE BRETT FAVRE'S WEAKNESS BECAUSE HE AINT HEALTHY IF IT HIS THROWING ARM INJURED HELL FUMBLE MOST LIKELY EASIER THAN HE USUALLY WOULD OR HIS ARM MIGHT ACT UP BECAUSE OF THE COLD.WHO KNOWS SO I GUESS I SHOULDNT OF JUST SAID THE SNOW WOULD BE THEIR WEAKNESS I SHOULDVE MENTIONED WHY.I KNOW EVERY GIVEN DAY BRETT COULD PLAY IN THE FROZEN TUNDRA.BUT THIS IS NOT A HEALTHY BRETT AND IF THEIR GONNA DEPEND ON HIM TO WIN IT AT THE END THEY JUST MIGHT NOT GET THE WINNING SCORE.I HOPE THE RAIDERS PLAY DIRTY AND RE-INJURE HIS ARM.

OH YEAH AND HOW GOOD CAN THE CHARGERS PLAY IN THE SNOW WHATS GAMES HAVE THEY PLAYED IN THE SNOW AN WON?

Apr 25, 2002
Seahawks fans will be pulling for Oakland hard in this one, just like we were during Week 17 of the 1999 season when Rich Gannon went into Arrowhead and won, crowning the Seahawks division champions.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
OK I SAID IT WRONG IF THE PACKERS HAVE TO RELY ON THEIR RUN GAME THEY WILL LOSE IF THE CAN GET A SOLID PASSING GAME THEN THE RAIDERS MIGHT HAVE A LONG DAY.BUT WHICH NFL QUARTERBACK HAVE GREAT PASSING YARDS IN THE SNOW.I REMEMBER KERRY COLLINS DID BUT HE GOT LUCKY I GUESS BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE SUCKED.
lol so if the Packers have to rely on a run game that will go up against one of the WORST run Defenses in the NFL in the RAiders, They will lose?

lol come on man....
everything ur stating favors the packers lol

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
im thinkin wit brett banged up raiders gon get a heavy dose of grant, but u never know, mccarthy hates runnin the ball evidently. on a sidenote, packers got the karma, favre was on the jungle fri.

Sep 26, 2005
the game about to start i hope the raiders d shows up to stop brett and fargas another 100 plus yard game and mccown has another good game

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
he's a cowboy fan, of course he's not serious....this game is pissing me off already, each 1st down is taken back from a penalty, there's a punt runback for a TD with illeagal blocks in the back and he steps out of bounds, we get a runback taken away and then a pick right after :ermm:

at least Charles Woodson made a great tackle for us :ermm: