RAIDERS VS PACKERS TO BE PLAYED IN SNOW.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol the problem deebo, homie, is the shit u say is off the wall, if u woulda just said the raiders have a chance to win then it wouldnt have gotten back really, but to say shit like the pack aint got a run game, and asking if favre wants to see a weak ass raider D, thats what got people on you....

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
lol the problem deebo, homie, is the shit u say is off the wall, if u woulda just said the raiders have a chance to win then it wouldnt have gotten back really, but to say shit like the pack aint got a run game, and asking if favre wants to see a weak ass raider D, thats what got people on you....
Yeah but thats just my way of thinking my team aint bad like people say and I try to find flaws with teams we play.but I fucked up last week VS Packers.Maybe I have more enthusiasm than even Lane Kiffin does.He runs alot of plays that dont make sense at least I would use my common sense and call regular play other teams call.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
its all good homie lol, i dont think any1 got anything on u personally, it was just funny as fuck that you thought that shit was for real