RAIDERS VS PACKERS TO BE PLAYED IN SNOW.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Green Bay has a run game (don't forget how bad our run defense is)...and not only that our DB's are going to get tested... and often.

Aug 7, 2003
Green Bay does have a run game. Over the last 5-6 weeks green bay has the number 1 rusher in ryan grant and the number 2 rusher is justin fargas. as far as yards are concerned. Then he went on to tear up cowboys too, (ryan grant).

Nov 7, 2002
Brets not sure if he can play sunday and rogers is going to be out for two weeks packers had to sign one of brets old back ups this week and he doesnt know the new offense. So If Bret does start they better hope he doesnt get killed by burgess or sapp cuz they have no QB to speak of after that.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
first of all green bay has a run game,he's called ryan grant and he was on my fantasy team so i know for a fact he puts up numbers every week,the last four games he's averaged 100 yards.nice try get your football game up homie like people been tellin you before you post

Nov 7, 2002
This is going turn be a runfest and what ever you want to say about the raiders they are the number 5 rushing team in the nfl. Fargus, Jorden, Rhodes, and Griffin one of these backs better get it done come sunday.

Dec 24, 2005
www.myspace.com
This is going turn be a runfest and what ever you want to say about the raiders they are the number 5 rushing team in the nfl. Fargus, Jorden, Rhodes, and Griffin one of these backs better get it done come sunday.
FargAs, JordAn, Rhodes and Griffith??? hahaha rhodes and griffith have like 18 rushing attempts combined. doubt they'll have anything to do with our rushing game. i'm not expecting a win. just hoping we don't get blown out.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^There willl never be enough

so wait, Favre's backup is out too? I got grant on my fantasy sqaud too, so I know GB got a running game....I'm just hoping that favre either doesn't start or gets injured during the first quarter (just for the game tho, I wanna see them make a run in the playoffs)

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Favre will play!! He wont fuck that streak up unless he dies....And about the no run game, everyone else already elaborated on that.....Remember when favre wasnt supposed to play that monday night game a couple years ago?

GO RAIDERS!!

Jan 4, 2003
I like when the Raiders play in the snow.. for some reason they do well even tho we never get snow in Cali... to say the snow is the packers downfall is just wrong tho.. how can it be their downfall when its their HOME FIELD.. they are use to that weather.. The Raiders arent.. Raiders will get the WIN tho.. lets ride this out to 8-8

Dec 30, 2003
I like when the Raiders play in the snow.. for some reason they do well even tho we never get snow in Cali... to say the snow is the packers downfall is just wrong tho.. how can it be their downfall when its their HOME FIELD.. they are use to that weather.. The Raiders arent.. Raiders will get the WIN tho.. lets ride this out to 8-8
haha i waas hoping for an 8-8 season.stilll gotta chance

Jan 4, 2003
haha i waas hoping for an 8-8 season.stilll gotta chance
yupp we still have tough teams to face but it can def. be happen.... they've been in every single game.. if they can finally learn to close out games they'll be on the right track heading into next season.. Kiffin has this team in the right direction