RAIDERS SIGN BUSH!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2007
Raiders Sign RB Michael Bush
July 25, 2007

http://www.raiders.com/Common/RSSFeed.aspx

Raiders rookie RB Michael Bush signs his first NFL contract in the Hall of Fame room at the Silver and Black’s Alameda, Calif., facility.
Raiders.com
The Oakland Raiders have signed rookie running back Michael Bush., one of the team’s two fourth round selections in the 2007 NFL Draft. The University of Louisville product signed his contract in the Hall of Fame room at the Silver and Black’s Alameda, Calif., facility.
"It feels good. I am real happy about it. It's all new, you have to read things carefully and sit down with your agent to go over things. I will be out there [at camp] ready to go."
Bush will report to his first NFL Training Camp on July 26th at the Raiders Napa Valley Training Complex.

Bush Looking Forward to Pro Career
By Ravi Savitala
Bush has a few tricks up his sleeve – be prepared. He suffered a broken leg during the first game of his senior season at the University of Louisville. The injury forced him to miss the rest of the season. Though the injury was a devastating blow to the running back, he stayed positive throughout the season by surrounding himself with family.
He was selected by the Raiders at the top of the fourth round during the 2007 NFL Draft. “When I got that phone call, it was a sign of relief. I got a call that night [Day 1 of the NFL Draft] around 12 o’clock. When they selected my name a lot of weight was lifted off my shoulders,” Bush revealed.
Bush has begun to run and is on his way to being 100 percent healthy for Training Camp. “I’m out here running and cutting, every other day, making sure everything feels good. Right now I’m getting excited. Just being out there on my own two feet feels good,” he explained. He has been attending meetings and keeps his nose in the playbook, in preparation for when he is healthy.
And when that time comes, he’s excited to be on the field with the Raider Nation supporting him. “[We’ve] got die-hard fans out here, people that you love to play in front of. There’s a lot of tradition here,” said Bush. He said he hopes to follow in the footsteps of other great Raider running backs.
“[I’m trying] to pick up where they left off. I’m coming in every day to work, making sure I get better and I’m practicing hard. Hopefully it pays off on the field,” stated Bush.
Michael Bush. wasn’t always a running back. As a high school senior, Bush quarterbacked his team to the Kentucky state championship. He threw for over 400 yards and six TDs and ran for 116 yards and another TD in the title game. He joked about using his quarterbacking ability to benefit the Raiders. “I love to throw,” he quipped.
As a 245-pound running back, Bush says he has heard the skeptics criticize him for being too big. That’s okay with him. It’s fuel to the fire that drives him. “I love to make a guy miss. They always say that I’m kind of big, that I can’t make a guy miss. I like to prove people wrong about that,” he disclosed.
According to Bush, he has been diligent with his rehabilitation, working out in the training room and attending team meetings. He can’t wait to unleash his talents on the field. He’s been unable to let loose for nearly eight months. He’s anxious.

GOOD BUT WHAT ABOUT J.R. I HOPE HE DOESNT HOLD OUT HE NEEDS TO GET IN CAMP WHEN IT STARTS.

Feb 28, 2007
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHAHA FUCK U. I THOUGHT U WAS TALKIN BOUT REGGIE. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MICHAEL
LOL, YOUR DUMB WHY WOULD IT EVEN ENTER YOUR MIND THAT REGGIE WAS A FREE AGENT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.HAHA. BUSH IS GONE BE A FACTOR. WATCH.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHAHA FUCK U. I THOUGHT U WAS TALKIN BOUT REGGIE. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MICHAEL
I thought it was george.....

you know its gonna take a long time for russell to get signed cuz al ain't trying to give up all that money

Feb 28, 2007
Defy said:
I thought it was george.....

you know its gonna take a long time for russell to get signed cuz al ain't trying to give up all that money
HE GONNA GIVE UP THE MONEY... HE KNEW HE WAS GONNA GIVE IT UP WHEN HE DRAFTED IT HIM. I GUESS THERE JUST TRYNA COMEUP WITHH A WAY TO FREE SOME CAP SPACE TO GIVE HIM THE MONEY.

Feb 28, 2007
WHAT WIT YOU IN A GUY HOLDING A DICK IN YOUR SIG. STICK TO THE OPEN KID...YOU HAVE NOTHING KNOWLEDGEABLE TO SAY IN HERE. YOUVE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF MICHEAL BUSH BEFORE SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO GET FOOTBALL 101 FROM YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY BEFORE YOU POST HERE AGAIN.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Michael Bush is a solid players...one of my favorites a couple years ago in college. He would have been, IMO, the first or second back chosen this year in the draft if he hadn't broken that leg.

With that being said...I'm glad he broke his leg.

Go Raiders.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
REdRUM said:
Michael Bush is a solid players...one of my favorites a couple years ago in college. He would have been, IMO, the first or second back chosen this year in the draft if he hadn't broken that leg.

With that being said...I'm glad he broke his leg.

Go Raiders.
im glad someone else on here knows m bush's talent

Nov 27, 2006
BrOwn_BoY said:
WHAT WIT YOU IN A GUY HOLDING A DICK IN YOUR SIG. STICK TO THE OPEN KID...YOU HAVE NOTHING KNOWLEDGEABLE TO SAY IN HERE. YOUVE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF MICHEAL BUSH BEFORE SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO GET FOOTBALL 101 FROM YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY BEFORE YOU POST HERE AGAIN.
i know who he is, i just dont think its a big deal he signed. He was good at louisville but theres a reason he was taken in the 4th round and not the first or second or even third. He'll probably be a solid back but nuttin special especially not with that garbage o-line the raiders have, walter payton couldn't run behind that line. If you wanna see a real running back just wait and watch adrian peterson up in minnesota and hes got real o-line to work with.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
coondogg26 said:
i know who he is, i just dont think its a big deal he signed. He was good at louisville but theres a reason he was taken in the 4th round and not the first or second or even third. He'll probably be a solid back but nuttin special especially not with that garbage o-line the raiders have, walter payton couldn't run behind that line. If you wanna see a real running back just wait and watch adrian peterson up in minnesota and hes got real o-line to work with.
u dont think we improved our o line this year, and revamped the o line coaches?