RAIDERS SIGN BUSH!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2004
Defy said:
you know its gonna take a long time for russell to get signed cuz al ain't trying to give up all that money
Jamarcus is waiting for everybody else to sign so he can get the most. i was talking to Sam Williams last week and thats what he said. he also said that McCown will probably be the starter :ermm:

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
BrOwn_BoY said:
^^^ SO YOUR SAYING NEWBERRY AND CARLISLE ARENT AN IMPROVEMENT, AND THAT CABLE ISNT A MUCH BETTER IMPROVEMNET FROM SLATER AND SHELL?
Thats the improvment that your looking for? For being the worst team in the league, thats not an improvment I would be looking for.

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
BrOwn_BoY said:
^^^ SO YOUR SAYING NEWBERRY AND CARLISLE ARENT AN IMPROVEMENT, AND THAT CABLE ISNT A MUCH BETTER IMPROVEMNET FROM SLATER AND SHELL?
I think so. In 05 they had the same o-line, they weren't great but decent. In 06 Shell and his boys came in and....we all know what happened. It's so easy to blame the players but nobody includes coaching.

Jan 4, 2003
Quick said:
You do know he was drafted by the Raiders right?
IDK if this was directed to me or not but yes 4th round pick.. Michael Bush from Louisville.. Im saying it was a good pickup on takin a chance on him since he broke his leg during the 1st game in the season.. before that he should have been a top 10 pick for sure

Sep 26, 2005
IronLungs420 said:
newberry doesnt make it pass the 2nd week. his legs are destroyed.
newberry even said in a interview he only has 1-2 seasons left in him he said he really only wants to skoo grove to be a better player. i dont expect anything big from him but helping the line out a little

back to topic i hope bush does more then expected, cuz if he dont it will be a very long time til we get a better running game im tired of seeing jordan TRY to run the fuckin ball and fargas aint really good for a back up neither. rhodes is decent but we need a young player who can perform good and turn into a good rb and hopfully it can be bush