RAIDERS SHOULD DRAFT WHO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
THE RAIDERS NEED TO DRAFT A STUD D TACKLE IN THE FIRST ROUND. OR I WOULD BE AIIGHT WITH TAKING HOWIE LONG'S SON TOO AS A D END.

2ND ROUND: WIDEOUT. 3RD ROUND: OFFENSIVE LINEMAN.
I agree with the Raiders going after a defensive tackle in the first.

Apr 7, 2007
^^^^

still gotta see how shit plays out tho, people rise and fall with the combine
true that they do but in the games that i've seen him play he has dominated every o-lineman he's went up against and is clearly the best d tackle comin outta college unless their is sum1 from a small school that we aint heard about. Also their is a o lineman outta ole miss who is a helluva beast his name is micheal oher their is a book about him i read it it's hella good

Mar 27, 2006
my potnahs mom is al davis's nurse.. from what i heard.. he's in very bad health and should die any day now... that dude smokes cigars all day.

Feb 15, 2007
my potnahs mom is al davis's nurse.. from what i heard.. he's in very bad health and should die any day now... that dude smokes cigars all day.

thats a lie!!!!

i heard from my cousins ex-boyfriends, manager that works at burgerking, that he heard from his gardener who shops at jc penny, where the cashier is the daughters boyfriend of a person who sells clothes at the fleemarket, that at the fleemarket he heard from al davis personal doctor that he has three months to life.... now thats the truth!

Apr 7, 2007
Rams are takin Jake at #2. Raiders get Chris Long and should be happy.
UM YOU REALIZE HE PLAYS D END AND RIGHT NOW THAT IS NOT WAT WE NEED ANOTHER D END WE NEED A D TACKLE IT WOULD BE DUMB AS FUCK TO TAKE A D END WHEN WE REALLY NEED A D TACKLE WE ARE EITHER TAKIN DORSEY OR SEDRICK ELLIS I FA GOT BOUT HIM BUT HE IS A BEAST ALSO