RAIDERS SHOULD DRAFT WHO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2005
i looked for the latest the other day couldnt find shit though last one i seen was the one i posted up on here a few weeks ago

here is one it was last updated yesterday says we will draft at number 4

Oakland Raiders: Chris Long, DE, Virginia

Yet another spot where I nearly went Darren McFadden. The Arkansas running back could take Oakland's offense to another level, but the team already has Justin Fargas and LaMont Jordan in a crowded backfield. The running back position isn't one of huge concern for the Raiders.

Oakland's defense has regressed a lot this year. You can look at the defensive line, which produced only 27 sacks and can't stop the run. I think Al Davis would be extremely pleased if he were able to land Chris Long at this juncture. Howie Long played Pro Bowl-caliber football for 13 years in Oakland. Davis, who needs to get his organization back to respectability, may get nostalgic and draft Howie's son, in hopes that he can lead his team to prominence once again.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

Mar 27, 2006
thats a lie!!!!

i heard from my cousins ex-boyfriends, manager that works at burgerking, that he heard from his gardener who shops at jc penny, where the cashier is the daughters boyfriend of a person who sells clothes at the fleemarket, that at the fleemarket he heard from al davis personal doctor that he has three months to life.... now thats the truth!
ORLY?

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH..

Sep 22, 2007
i know mcfadden would be koo but right now i really dont think we need another running back im thinkin more like a wr malcolm kelly looks like the best to come out of college thats a decent size from ou 6'4 217 i like desean jackson but we need a bigger receiver
I dont even think Mcfadden will be a good NFL player... and no we dont need another big Porter type reciever. We need a reciever with speed. Maybe Jackson. Im not sure yet though.

Apr 25, 2002
The raiders don't need a rb, cb, lb, fb, k/p, qb,
Most of those positions aren't huge priorities this offseason but that doesn't mean they dont need them..

RB - You can never have too many running backs, no gaurantee that Fargas will be back and Jordan will be gone.
CB - Aside from Asomugha I thnk the rest of the CB's are mediocre at best. Washington has been gettin burned and Routt has actually looked better at times but still aint there yet.
LB - Need a LB that can help stop the run. Morrison and Howard aren't as effective defending the run as they are against the pass.

K/P/FB/QB - should be ok but will need to pick up another QB or 2 cuz theres a chance McCown, Culpepper and Walter could all be gone.