Raiders coach refuses to head owner's call to resign

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
i dont like the raiders, but damn AL Davis Is fuckin you guys over.. no lotion.

which is the reason why the raiders suck as a franchise at the moment. Back like 6 years ago it was a different story.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol damn this is pretty sad, Kiffin staying doesnt mean he wants to coach the raiders, it means he wants to get paid, If he really wanted to be the HC, he wouldnt "dare" al to fire him...

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
"Most of these cats on here wish they had the sports knowledge that I have." - Tony

Wow.

I don't think Kiffen should be gone; he has yet to prove himself. Bill Belicek was horrible in his first years in the NFL; same goes for many other ''great'' coaches.

The team is young and needs to grow and mature; why doesn't the coach get that same chance? Bring in Tony Dungy and the Raiders, with this team, STILL suck ass.

And Al...you've had 4 coaches in 6 years; it can't be that they ALL sucked; wake up and realize YOU ARE THE CANCER OF THE TEAM.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Also...Mortenson stated that the tension arose from a promise Al backed out of, in which he promised Kiffen more control over the team.

Kiffen wants more control over personnel, etc...what's wrong with that?

Al Davis should be put in a nursing home...with padded walls.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
I SAY GIVE HIM ANOTHER SHOT WIT RUSSELLL BACK THERE IN THE LINE UP FOR 1 FULL GOOD SEASON TO SEE HOW IT WORKS OUT ...AND IF NOT THEN CONSIDER OTHER OPTIONS!...I MEAN PERSONALLY...HES A GOOD COACH ...JUST NEEDS MORE TIME TO GET IT CRACKING WIT HIS #1 Q.B BACK THERE...BUT HOPEFULLY THERE JUST BLOWING STEAM.....2008 WILL BE DIFFERENT!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I think i got a legal solution to yalls wanting Al Davis to die.....

this is almost a sure death for him
but what u raider fans gotta do is
tell this to all ur fellow fans
but actually buy tickets
and sell out a home game
Al davis will be in so much shock,
he will have a heart attack
its worth a try right?

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
anybody that is pinning this on Kiffin is an EDIOT, Al Davis needs to go away. I give Kiffin credit for not backing down to the old geezer. I think it was Tony that said Kiffin wasnt the right choice, but how do you know. He did the best he could with hardly a spec of talent on that team, and that aint hating its fact. I believe it was Davis that didnt let Russell play earlier, he is fucking that franchise....

Jun 1, 2002
I think i got a legal solution to yalls wanting Al Davis to die.....

this is almost a sure death for him
but what u raider fans gotta do is
tell this to all ur fellow fans
but actually buy tickets
and sell out a home game
Al davis will be in so much shock,
he will have a heart attack
its worth a try right?

WE SOLD OUT 6 OUT OF 8 HOME GAMES THIS SEASON.
FIND SOME NEW MATERIAL.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
y were they blacked out?
you're hella dumb... almost all the Raiders home games were on TV

and as far as this coaching situation... I think Al Davis's old ass needs to stay the fuck out of everything

I dunno if he's expecting a brand new coach to come in and bring the team to the playoffs right away or what?

Kiffin was a positive improvement for the team. I say let Kiffin at least make some personell decisions and work through the rest of his contract, if we're still in the same spot by then, maybe it's time for another change, but seriously, a team needs stability to improve.

And I dunno why Davis is such a fuckin cheap ass son of a bitch, we all know he doesn't have too many years left on his life... I would think he'd rather see his team get another winning season before he dies then try to save a couple bucks that he'll never even have a chance to spend

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I watched the Senior Bowl today, and they were reporting that Kiffin wasn't wearing Raiders gear all week (his coaches did, however). Is this a bad sign?