Raiders coach refuses to head owner's call to resign

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
I'd expect to hear that from a fan of a rival team like the scary1, but still its just al davis fucking things up.....czar I interpreted your shit as the franchise as a whole being a joke when its just not the case....is al davis ruining the franchise? of course.....did the last 5 years destroy all that he's done in the past tho? nope, but he's working on it.

and when will you realize that foos are clowning your sorry ass (herpes?) GOT EM!!! catch phrase?
But see i'm not saying it as a donkey fan, i'm saying it as an NFL fan.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Al is doing him a favor by asking him to resign instead of just canning him. Just sign it Kiff and take your money man...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^you think a new coach every year is gonna turn the franchise around? the raiders & especially jamarcus russell needs stability at the coaching position in order to do anything

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
No I don't think a new coach "every" year would turn the franchise around. We do need stability... but from what Al and I saw, Kiffin is not the answer. His play calls were a little better than Art's and he did help improve the o line by hiring the right o line coach but he can't coach defense worth a lick...

Check my post from back in November mayne... I've been said he should have been fired. Most of these cats on here wish they had the sports knowledge that I have.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
lol this franchise is a joke!! Got Em!!
We'll be alright once we get the right coach... Al has high demands and I don't blame him. 4-12 ain't gone cut it. He's sending a message to who ever replaces Kiffin... you better come in and win right away or you're gone. So whoever coaches the Raiders after Kiff knows what's up. Win now! or be gone!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
We'll be alright once we get the right coach... Al has high demands and I don't blame him. 4-12 ain't gone cut it. He's sending a message to who ever replaces Kiffin... you better come in and win right away or you're gone. So whoever coaches the Raiders after Kiff knows what's up. Win now! or be gone!!
he gave us twice the wins we had last year, we won division games which we hadn't done in YEARS and we had NO stability at QB or RB. and beyond all that, he's done what was really needed in our franchise, FAITH IN THE COACH FROM THE PLAYERS. I don't know who to blame for the defense, kiffen or rob ryan or al davis for wanting to stick with man coverage all day everyday, but I think that kiffen should be given another year AT LEAST and then figure out what to do with him based on the franchise's growth or lack thereof.

I don't think any coach will be able to jump in and win here.....especially with Al Davis as the real head coach

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
and when will you realize that foos are clowning your sorry ass (herpes?) GOT EM!!! catch phrase?
Anotha one bites the dust!! Man I luv this shit! U just couldnt stay on topic!! As usual.......Got Em!!!

And Al isnt doin him a favor he wants him to resign so he can save money instead of firing him!! Got Em!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Anotha one bites the dust!! Man I luv this shit! U just couldnt stay on topic!! As usual.......Got Em!!!
I'm not staying on topic by responding to things you wrote on a message board? I'm not staying on topic by expressing my opinions on the coaching staff of my favorite team with tony? you need to start reading more, at least 707rep had the decency to go back and re-read shit (even tho he still didn't get it)