RAIDERS AT NINERS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2004
I HATE TO BRING UP ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE RAIDER NINER THREADS, BUT UM JUS CURIOUS AS TO C WHOZ PLANNIN ON HEADIN OUT THERE? I GOT THA DAY OFF N ALLZ I NEED IZ A RIDE OUT THERE......TO GO WATCH THA RAIDERS SMASH ON DEM NINERZ....HA HA HA....LOL

Jul 1, 2005
i went out there last year shit was krazy over there. the tailgate parties were crackin over there. ppl walk in with there flags hangin then i saw some skraps hand cuffed and a few nortenos cuffed. the scraps face was all bloody and errythang. hella funny ppl 2. i was sittin next 2 some raiderfans we were clownin on some niner guy.then another raiderfan threw a cup at some other niner fan. it seems like there was almost the same amount of raider fans and niners fans there.fuckin tickets r fuckin xpensive. and its only a preseason skalpers sometimes made double the amount of what the ticket actually was

Apr 21, 2005
killaX831Xkali said:
I HATE TO BRING UP ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE RAIDER NINER THREADS, BUT UM JUS CURIOUS AS TO C WHOZ PLANNIN ON HEADIN OUT THERE? I GOT THA DAY OFF N ALLZ I NEED IZ A RIDE OUT THERE......TO GO WATCH THA RAIDERS SMASH ON DEM NINERZ....HA HA HA....LOL

NINERS ARE GONNA GET SMASHED ON ALOT THIS YEAR. NOT JUST CUZ THEY SUCK BECAUSE THIS IS THE RAIDERS YEAR TO SHINE AND WIN THE SUPER BOWL.

Apr 27, 2004
BeRkElEYbO$$510 said:
NINERS ARE GONNA GET SMASHED ON ALOT THIS YEAR. NOT JUST CUZ THEY SUCK BECAUSE THIS IS THE RAIDERS YEAR TO SHINE AND WIN THE SUPER BOWL.
do you raider fans have to say that shit year after year!?!?! :rolleyes:

haha, seriously every season, "dis gon be da one blood"

Dec 16, 2004
IVE ALWAYS BEEN A 49'ER FAN, ITS FUNNY CAUSE NOW SOME OF MY HOMIES WHO USED TO BE NINER FANS ARE RAIDER FANS N SHIT, I STAY TRUE ALWAYS HAVE BEEN A NINER FAN ALWAYS WILL BE, BUT THEY RAIDER FANS GET TOO EXCITED JUST CAUSE THEY GET NEW PLAYERS DONT MEAN THEY GOING ALL THE WAY, I HAVENT SEEN THEM FOOLS WIN A SUPER BOWL YET!!!!

Jul 21, 2004
Young Chris707 said:
i went out there last year shit was krazy over there. the tailgate parties were crackin over there. ppl walk in with there flags hangin then i saw some skraps hand cuffed and a few nortenos cuffed. the scraps face was all bloody and errythang. hella funny ppl 2. i was sittin next 2 some raiderfans we were clownin on some niner guy.then another raiderfan threw a cup at some other niner fan. it seems like there was almost the same amount of raider fans and niners fans there.fuckin tickets r fuckin xpensive. and its only a preseason skalpers sometimes made double the amount of what the ticket actually was
thats wut i want to do tha most iz go to tha tail gate partyz n than go to tha game n shyt, i hella want to go diz one cuz i kno hella niner n raider fanz. im mean when it comez down to it i really aint got nothin against tha ninerz itz jus fun talkin shyt, n thats why i wanna go to iz to clown on sum niner fanz...

Dec 18, 2004
NiNers all da way fuck the raiders it really dont matter if they win the preseason game cuz we win the season game liek always