RAIDERS AT NINERS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
funny thing is i got this friend who is gettin a tat of the raiders but only when the raiders win the super bowl.......... he hasnt gotten it yet and every1 knows why lmfao.... i feel bad cuz hes been waiting for so long lol

May 4, 2002
most common thing ive heard from raiders fans is "its only preseason" but they were talkin hella shit b4 saying howd they would smash on the 9ers, BUNCHA SUCKERS

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Young Chris707 said:
^^^^ true true dont hate on the city hate on the fuckin team but yeah fucken niners r gay though. any1 here what happend 2 that 1 guy who died on there team after the game????
They're still looking into it. They conducted an autopsy but it wasn't complete and will not get the othe results until 3 to 6 weeks.

The name of the player was Thomas Herrion and was an Offensive Lineman. He collapsed in the locker room after the Niner's coach Mike Nolan addressed the team. They performed CPR on him was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead. He was a first-year player for the Niners and was unlikely to make the Roster.

You can read up on him on the Niners site at http://49ers.com.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Whoa shit this thread is still going on? Anyway I found this somewhere...

How many Oakland Raiders does it take to change a flat tire?

One....unless it is a blow-out, then the whole team shows up.

Jun 28, 2003
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
DAMN. TAKIN IT A LIL BIT 2 FAR....QUIT HATIN ON DA SCO IF U AINT NEVER LIVED DA LIFESTYLE....THEREZ MORE 2 IT DEN FAGZ

dont take it so personal mayne....i know theres more than just gays and gay marriages and haight ashbury hippies and market street freaks....BUT WHEN IT COMES TO WHICH TOWN IS MORE GANGSTA, ITS THE O-A-K ....FLAT OUT