RAIDERS AT NINERS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2005
Lookin' foward to this game .... I was born into a raider family just about every game we get together whether it's watchin' it on t.v or posted up by a radio we're still down for our team..... RAIDERS NATION!!!!

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
WHAT! Last Year WE! Won The Battle Of The Bay SHIT! And It Was Tiosisopo Who Won It For us!!!!!! Fuck The Niner Whens The Last Time You Guys Won Let ALone WENT To A Superbowl Lol I Love Da Bay But Come On Raiders have Been More Recenlty To The Super Bowls Than The Niners Yea We Lost But Shit Least We We Went To The SUperbowl...You Feel Me.....RAIDER NATION!!!!

OsO AKA $mOkEyX4 De Holliz

Jul 1, 2005
MAN FUCK THEM DEM 9ERS. THEY SOME WEAK CATS. THE RAIDERS OR SOME SAVAGES I STAY TRUE 2 THEM RAIDERS. BORN AND RAISED A RAIDER. THE NINERS SUCK BALLS WHAT WAS THERE RECORD LAST YEAR. XACTLY U GUYS CANT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE RAIDERS WE HAD A LIL BIT OF A BETTER RECORD. WHO WON THE BATTLE OF THE BAY. THE RAIDERS. THE NINERS THINK THEY R GONNA DO GOOD CUS THEY SPENT ALL THERE MONEY ON THAT PIECE OF SHIT QB.HE AINT EVEN WORTH A DIME.NINERS HAVE NO GOOD WR,RB,DL,OL,.THEY HAVE NOTHIN. AND IF ANYBODY WANNA C ME ABOUT THIS c me on madden06

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
some of yall needa check out the ALL TIME battle of the bay record....it speakz 4 itself =D
Thats because we didnt play too much in the 90s whats the all time record like 16-14. Fuck the raiders they going down saturday. We fiend to even out the series in a couple more years and own it along with the lombardi trophy to be above the rest. Yeeeeee!!!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Raiders Will Take The 49'ers, But As For Future Games, They Wont Be Goin Far, Either Way Im All Aboard The Raider Nation!!!