Radiation in the USA?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
thank god for the media, striking fear into the public through mis-information as usual....

the radiation that may come our way will be so little you might as well break your leg, go to the dr. and get a few x-rays if you want to get some radiation exposure...were exposed to more radiation daily then whats going to travel through air...all these idiots running out buying potassium iodine pills because they're fucking idiots...the salt is new to me though....anyways if anyone has a baby within the next 2 years...let us know if has 11 toes or web feet...or looks like something from "these hills have eyes" however if your a habitual sand user please keep it to yourself

one more thing....everybody worried about radiation when we could have some crazy shit happening with the moon tomorrow

What about the moon tmrw?

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Because if they didnt tell us and we somehow caught wind of radiation being in Cali everyone would be pissed. You cant please everybody/
When Chernobyl happened, they didn't tell anyone and a huge reason for the hysteria behind it was precisely that - that there was no information

Of course, they didn't tell anyone about the Mayak explosion either, including the people immediately exposed to the fallout which in that case was actually really harmful.

Jul 1, 2004
Shit, Im way over in Missouri but if I was out in California I'd be happy that they let us know about it. No matter how little or how much radiation is coming. Its nice to know, rather than...oh by the way theres a shit load of radiation and you're all fucked.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Since you admit the government consists of the same type of brainless morons, why then would you recommend believing anything they say? That seems strikingly illogical.
That the government consists of brainless morons does not mean that it consists exclusively of brainless morons or that every single piece of information that comes out of it is wrong, especially when that message doesn't really come from the government but is simply the opinion of the experts.

That the government consists of brainless morons is a generalization made for two reasons:

1. It is statistical consequence of the fact that some 99.5% of the population can be classified as brainless morons
2. Government flatly refuse to base their decision making on any sound epistemology, which is what sane people call brainless and moronic behavior

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
There are two things I know.

1. I'm exposed to more radiation sitting in my house.

2. Even with the 2 atomic bombs in Japan, they are still some of the most intelligent people in the world. Maybe we need a little bit of what they have. lol.

Nov 24, 2003
That the government consists of brainless morons does not mean that it consists exclusively of brainless morons or that every single piece of information that comes out of it is wrong, especially when that message doesn't really come from the government but is simply the opinion of the experts.

That the government consists of brainless morons is a generalization made for two reasons:

1. It is statistical consequence of the fact that some 99.5% of the population can be classified as brainless morons
2. Government flatly refuse to base their decision making on any sound epistemology, which is what sane people call brainless and moronic behavior

ThaG said:
When Chernobyl happened, they didn't tell anyone and a huge reason for the hysteria behind it was precisely that - that there was no information

ThaG said:
Of course, they didn't tell anyone about the Mayak explosion either, including the people immediately exposed to the fallout which in that case was actually really harmful.

+

Government sanctioned, covert human testing on American Citizens including "extensive testing and experimentation" program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

WASHINGTON — The Environmental Protection Agency has decided there's no need to rid drinking water of a toxic rocket fuel ingredient that has fouled public water supplies around the country.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/22/epa-wont-remove-rocket-fu_n_128460.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — Almost two years ago, the Food and Drug Administration ignored the advice of its scientists and approved a knee implant after being lobbied by members of Congress. On Thursday, the agency issued an unprecedented "mea culpa," saying the device should not have been approved

http://www.usatoday.com/yourlife/health/healthcare/government/2010-10-14-fda-knee_N.htm

In an interview for the September issue of the conservative magazine Newsmax, Gov. Sarah Palin, R-Alaska, said she does not believe climate change is caused by human behavior.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/08/palin-global-wa.html

How many time must a entity break your trust before you should question everything they say?

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Where did you get the idea that I am trusting the government from?

I am not talking about blindly trusting the government, I am talking about the blind mistrust in the government which is just as stupid.

In this case you don't need to even listen to the government, some very basic understanding of radioactivity is more than enough to not panic about the situation