RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
hah ok guy

quick to base a D on one play... just the obvious huh..

and by the way Hasselback had over 100 rushing yds the past season.. He's a mobile QB.. Not your Vicks, Mcnabbs but he's a mobile guy. I'd figure you should know all this since this team obviously is the best in your division

Jan 4, 2003
Chree said:
100 rushing yards isnt too difficult, within 16 games thats not hard @ all......
okay..... I still woudln't say Hasselback isnt mobile... He is def. not a Bledose, Collins type he can get out of the pocket...

Jan 4, 2003
so Chree tell me.. who are you rootin for? Just a preseason game and all but still.. I'd never catch my self rootin for anyone in our division even if they are playing the niners

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
im rooting for a tie lol

Just watching a game between 2 teams we play this year.....

but damn, walter got fucked there, hopefully hes ok tho

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Edward Thizzerhands said:
Wow...Raiders ran 21 plays for 12 yards....that sucks....

GO Hawks!

lol yep! u didnt know? the raiders are the best teamin the NFL! not even niners were that sad!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
wins and losses dont matter in preseason, its about how ur starters perform........... lol i recall u sayin that yourself, along with just about every other nfl fan here.......

Jan 4, 2003
Chree said:
wins and losses dont matter in preseason, its about how ur starters perform........... lol i recall u sayin that yourself, along with just about every other nfl fan here.......
starters only saw about 2 series, yes they didnt do spectactular but aint like they did horrible either.. they kept the game at 7 a piece and gave them their only score on a short and goal with Alexander .... the final game is basically to see who makes the roster cut, as 2 the previous where starters where playing whole halfs.. At this point Shell knows who his starters are going to be

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
12 yards on 21 plays isnt horrible?

I guess thats great for raider fans.....

Not even SF has done THAT bad.....

Jan 4, 2003
Chree said:
12 yards on 21 plays isnt horrible?

I guess thats great for raider fans.....

Not even SF has done THAT bad.....
nothorrible as far as the game was going.. not statistic wise......

the offense didn't give up any turnovers
and the D was holdin its own' until Alexander came in the goal zone

Our STARTING QB went 2/3 for 17 yds

like I said the starters where only in for about 2 series

Jan 4, 2003
Solitary 1 said:
WE'RE GETTIN STOMPED PRETTY BAD... STILL GOT SOME WORK TO DO.. OH WELL IT COULD BE WORSE.. LEAST WE AINT AS BAD AS THE NINERS..:cool:
nothin to trip off...... 5-0 woulda been nice but Shell did whats right by giving the starters about 2 series to see what the back ups can do before the cut date