RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
MOSS ISN'T FEELING AARON BROOKS. BOTTOM LINE. HE HAS PERSONALLY SAID THAT HE PREFERS WALTER.

HE HAS ACTUALLY BEEN A TEAM LEADER FOR US. STILL, PEOPLE NEED TO REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A COMPETITIVE DUDE AND WE CAN'T KEEP LOSING IF WE WANT TO KEEP HIM. THAT'S JUST WHAT IT IS. I DON'T BLAME HIM.

Apr 25, 2002
thascary1 said:
That's another part I don't get though....Almost everyone involved in the time when he was there is gone, so what is there to prove? Everyone knows he is a good WR and minn knows more than most as they got to see it first hand. And it's preseason! He has to know when and where ti pick battles, this wasn't one of the times.
I feel you, but like Solitary said Moss is competetive and probally felt since there were alot of fans there to see him return he wanted to do well..I think Shell did the smart thing by giving him limited time tho, no reason to risk injury.

Mar 16, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
I feel you, but like Solitary said Moss is competetive and probally felt since there were alot of fans there to see him return he wanted to do well..I think Shell did the smart thing by giving him limited time tho, no reason to risk injury.
Shell most certainly did the right thing. You can't be having them out there too long..look at Portis, Juerivicious, among many others.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'll side with Moss on this one. He wasn't upset about being taken out. He was upset about being taken out in the middle of a drive. I think he and Brooks or Walter need to be out there playing more. These 1st stringers need to improve in a hurry. Who ever QB's this team needs to be out there with Moss developing chemistry. Injuries are a part of the NFL. Just because it's pre-season doesn't mean your star players have to ride the bench. They need more playing time. Especially Moss and who ever QB's the team.

Mar 16, 2005
Tony said:
I'll side with Moss on this one. He wasn't upset about being taken out. He was upset about being taken out in the middle of a drive. I think he and Brooks or Walter need to be out there playing more. These 1st stringers need to improve in a hurry. Who ever QB's this team needs to be out there with Moss developing chemistry. Injuries are a part of the NFL. Just because it's pre-season doesn't mean your star players have to ride the bench. They need more playing time. Especially Moss and who ever QB's the team.
Dude again you know nothing!!!!

Injuries are part of the game yes....BUT IN A MEANINGLESS PRESEASON GAME YOU DON'T TAKE THE RISK.

They are supposed to be getting thier chemistry in training camp, obviously that is not happening, so something else is going on.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^I know plenty. Injuries are a part of the game. You get hurt you get hurt. Doesn't matter... pre-season, regular season, playoff game....

Clinton Portis' injury could have happened in week 1. Would he have preferred to slightly separate his shoulder in a pre-season game or week 1 of the regular season?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
And with the way the Raiders have been playing on offense they could use pre-season football to develop some kind of chemistry.

Mar 16, 2005
Tony said:
^I know plenty. Injuries are a part of the game. You get hurt you get hurt. Doesn't matter... pre-season, regular season, playoff game....

Clinton Portis' injury could have happened in week 1. Would he have preferred to slightly separate his shoulder in a pre-season game or week 1 of the regular season?
He would have preferred to injure it in regualr season..DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIS COMMENTS?

Yes injuries can happen at anytime..BUT YOU DON'T RISK YOUR STARS IN PRE-SEASON!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
thascary1 said:
He would have preferred to injure it in regualr season..DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIS COMMENTS?

Yes injuries can happen at anytime..BUT YOU DON'T RISK YOUR STARS IN PRE-SEASON!
That's stupid.... "he would have preferred to injure it in regular season" you must have mis understood him. He said he wanted the coaches to take him out after his 8 yard gain. Who in the hell would prefer to get injured in the regular season instead of the pre-season? He said he didn't want to go into the regular season nicked up....

INJURIES IS A PART OF FOOTBALL! YOUR STARS ONLY PLAY A FEW SERIES ANYWAY. THEY NEED SOME PLAYING TIME TO GET THEIR TIMING DOWN. DON'T WANT TO ENTER THE SEASON RUSTY. THE BACKUPS PLAY MOSTLY ANYWAY IN PRESEASON!!

Mar 16, 2005
Tony said:
That's stupid.... "he would have preferred to injure it in regular season" you must have mis understood him. He said he wanted the coaches to take him out after his 8 yard gain. Who in the hell would prefer to get injured in the regular season instead of the pre-season? He said he didn't want to go into the regular season nicked up....

INJURIES IS A PART OF FOOTBALL! YOUR STARS ONLY PLAY A FEW SERIES ANYWAY. THEY NEED SOME PLAYING TIME TO GET THEIR TIMING DOWN. DON'T WANT TO ENTER THE SEASON RUSTY. THE BACKUPS PLAY MOSTLY ANYWAY IN PRESEASON!!
HE SAID PRESEASON IS MEANINGLESS AND THEY NEED TO GET RID OF MOST OF THE GAMES....FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

SINCE YOU OBVIUOSLY DIDN'T READ OR HEAR WHAT HE SAID HERE IT IS:

"Let's get rid of some of these games," said Portis, who ranked fourth in the NFL with 352 rushes last year. "Four preseason games are ridiculous. Knowing I'm going to carry the ball 350 times, you want to avoid as much wear and tear as possible. The preseason games should be for guys who are unproven and even then, they don't need four games because most of them aren't going to be around that long."

let me add more

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/14/AR2006081400029.html

Jan 4, 2003
final preseason game...

good job by the D already on the opening drive... and Chris Carr took it to the house on the punt return like 72 yds.. 7-0 RAIDERS

yaaaaah booooy!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol ill take a page from u raider fans

OMG THE RAIDERS D SUCKED, DID U SEE THAT LONG ASS RUN HASSELBECK HAD? AND HE AINT EVEN A RUNNING QB, WHAT A SHITTY D

Jan 4, 2003
Chree said:
lol ill take a page from u raider fans

OMG THE RAIDERS D SUCKED, DID U SEE THAT LONG ASS RUN HASSELBECK HAD? AND HE AINT EVEN A RUNNING QB, WHAT A SHITTY D
wow......

coming from a 49ers fan... Hah musta already forgot all them big runs AB had against that sorry D huh???? Hasselback has the legs to scramble.. saw the linebackers in coverage and did his thing.. smart QB

always coming with your negativty since your team is still sorry