RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Raider Rick said:
Walters is our future, and the future is now.
after watching lastnight I would have to agree with you. But don't let the all knowing Tony know this because Brooks is the best thing to be in the league since 2000

Jan 4, 2003
thascary1 said:
I was going to stay quite so I don't piss anyone off, but you cannot be serious!!!!!!!

I would rather take the Broncos loss, because at least the starters moved the ball against a starting defense...Your beloved Raiders Starters haven't DONE SHIT in 2 games now. I understand you like the W in the column but that doesn't mean shit. what preseason is for is to gauge how your starters looks prior to going into the season, and so far all you starters look like shit playing together.

Now you can brag about being 2-0 all you want but the fact remains your offense has actually gotten worse from what I can see, and if that is the case it will be a seriously looong season for you guys.
Shell will have them in gear come season time........ last year Collins and co. looked to show something in preseason but then look how that turned out.. Im just glad to see the team puttin up Ws

I hope Brooks works out but if not I feel Walter will be the next Raider great

Jun 1, 2002
YEAH... I'M LOSING FAITH IN BROOKS BY THE SECOND..ALLTHOUGH IT IS HARD TO GAUGE WHEN THE O'LINE IS PLAYING LIKE TOTAL PANSIES..

ANYWAY AT LEAST WALTER IS IMPROVING...

Apr 25, 2002
thascary1 said:
I would rather take the Broncos loss, because at least the starters moved the ball against a starting defense...Your beloved Raiders Starters haven't DONE SHIT in 2 games now. I understand you like the W in the column but that doesn't mean shit. what preseason is for is to gauge how your starters looks prior to going into the season, and so far all you starters look like shit playing together.
Agreed...I was much more satisfied last pre-season with the 1st stringers playing well even tho we only won one game. Ive never seen an offensive line look as clueless as they look now. The adjustments Norv made to the line are starting to make more sense now, as Gallery is getting owned at left tackle everytime he's on the field. I hope Shell lights a fire in his ass along with the rest of the players on that line.

Mar 16, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
Agreed...I was much more satisfied last pre-season with the 1st stringers playing well even tho we only won one game. Ive never seen an offensive line look as clueless as they look now. The adjustments Norv made to the line are starting to make more sense now, as Gallery is getting owned at left tackle everytime he's on the field. I hope Shell lights a fire in his ass along with the rest of the players on that line.
Dude Gallery looks like he has never played the position in his life right now. But you can't blame just him, I think since he was such a high pick it is fun to go right after him, but that whole line isn't doing it. Hopefully for you guys the extra game will help that out.

Mar 16, 2005
Solitary 1 said:
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT.. I THINK WE COULD DO MAYBE 6 WORSE CASE SCENARIO. SHELL IS TOO TOUGH OF A COACH.. HE WILL PULL THIS SLOPPY UNIT TOGETHER...
6-10 is what I was thinking but after these first 2 games I don't know bro.

Feb 8, 2006
Raiders and the Niners need to get better O-Line play. Cause Montana or Stabler wouldn't have been able to play with either of our O-lines.

Lamont Jordan will again be the only threat for the Raiders, besides the 3 games Moss decides to try.

Jan 4, 2003
I thought about it.. and Moss was mad about being pulled out.... It was the smart thing to do.. Get him his catch and there.....I know how he wanted to put on a show back in Minny but he needs to realize its PRESEASON no need to risk having your best player get injured in a PRESEASON game...... Just look @ things that are happening to starters getting injured on PRESEASON games.. latest example PORTIS he's now out on the sidelines for tackling a player in a PRESEASON game, He regrets playing..... And we all know Shell, just like back in the days he kept Bo Jackson out.. No need to risk getting a injury to your star players.. Save it for the regular season Moss

Mar 16, 2005
RAS 925 said:
I thought about it.. and Moss was mad about being pulled out.... It was the smart thing to do.. Get him his catch and there.....I know how he wanted to put on a show back in Minny but he needs to realize its PRESEASON no need to risk having your best player get injured in a PRESEASON game...... Just look @ things that are happening to starters getting injured on PRESEASON games.. latest example PORTIS he's now out on the sidelines for tackling a player in a PRESEASON game, He regrets playing..... And we all know Shell, just like back in the days he kept Bo Jackson out.. No need to risk getting a injury to your star players.. Save it for the regular season Moss

I read that too...bitching about playing time in preseason...wow. They may have more problems then anything come regular season. If he is bitching about preseaon playing time what is going to ahppen when Brooks misses him in the endzone, or throws a couple of picks that way...wow

Apr 25, 2002
The main reason he was bitching was because it was in Minnesota and he hyped himself to everyone he knew, that he was gonna have a big performance and play most of the first half..when that didn't happen he got frustrated. I doubt we'll ever see him get pissed about another preseason game again so Im not worried about that. We just need our offensive line to step up and give our QB some time to get the ball to Moss come the reg. season. If that doesn't happen it could get ugly.

Mar 16, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
The main reason he was bitching was because it was in Minnesota and he hyped himself to everyone he knew, that he was gonna have a big performance and play most of the first half..when that didn't happen he got frustrated. I doubt we'll ever see him get pissed about another preseason game again so Im not worried about that. We just need our offensive line to step up and give our QB some time to get the ball to Moss come the reg. season. If that doesn't happen it could get ugly.

That's another part I don't get though....Almost everyone involved in the time when he was there is gone, so what is there to prove? Everyone knows he is a good WR and minn knows more than most as they got to see it first hand. And it's preseason! He has to know when and where ti pick battles, this wasn't one of the times.

Sep 12, 2002
RAS 925 said:
could be a red flag that moss will want out next year if raiders dont make the playoofs this year. what a team player complaining about preseason playing time? 2 raider receiver not happy- i smell turmoil for raiders this year.

Mar 16, 2005
herm96 said:
could be a red flag that moss will want out next year if raiders dont make the playoofs this year. what a team player complaining about preseason playing time? 2 raider receiver not happy- i smell turmoil for raiders this year.
shit dude I forgot all about Porter...damn that is 2 unhappy "star" players. Something is going on that isn't being let out.