RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
Mr. ViNN707 said:
HELL YEA RAIDERS BABY!!!

I went to 3/games last season and we sucked but at least we one the games I went to...lol

I hope Porter stops acting like a bitch, dude was my favorite player on the team until he started pulling this shit.

We got Brooks, who is a moble QB, MOSS, PORTER and all we need is some blocking and a decent Running Back and We're back in it.
hell yea for real though. Porter is a dope ass WR. Reminds me of a younger Owens. Even Moss was like "I think that we have a good chance and stayin with the Raiders would be a good move for Porter." i was like whatttt? moss said that?

Sep 10, 2005
Al Davis needs to reach back, and give Porter 5 across the eye, for acting like a lil-o-bitch! Art Shell will bring THE NATION back to the pillaging glory that has been missing, these last couple of seasons.

C

CCCUser925

lol@raiders going somewhere..

just face it...ever since they lost that superbowl..they have not been the same.... 49ers will win 10 games this season..mark my words!