RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
corey513 said:
no way bengals are going to the superbowl thats if the steelers dont intentionally cripple our quarterback again FUCK THE STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was hella mad at that game.....I was hella rootin for the bungles to go to the superbowl....kitna almost won it too, but I knew they wouldn't make it without carson palmer....they'll do good this year, I hope they make it to the afc finals.....to be taken out by the raiders!

Jun 24, 2006
Defy said:
I was hella mad at that game.....I was hella rootin for the bungles to go to the superbowl....kitna almost won it too, but I knew they wouldn't make it without carson palmer....they'll do good this year, I hope they make it to the afc finals.....to be taken out by the raiders!
yeah i was mad too it sucked so bad cause we were doing pretty good but oh well always another season

Aug 11, 2003
corey513 said:
no way bengals are going to the superbowl thats if the steelers dont intentionally cripple our quarterback again FUCK THE STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel the fuck ther steelers thing.. but Fuck the bengals too...

ITs all about the big fight between the Seahawks and the refs.. Let see how we get fucked Out of the Win this year

Apr 25, 2002
Raiders got an ulgy win last night but I'll take it. Looking forward into this year buildup year. Didnt catch the game but i did see the highlights on ESPN. Silver n black all day!!!!

Jan 12, 2006
Solitary 1 said:
HERE WE GO AGAIN... LET ME ASK YOU THIS.. WHO HAD THE FAGGOT QUARTERBACK?? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you guys the fools who have a gay kicker who had the date rape drug. i bet he used it on a few of the raiders LOL!!

and garcia wasnt gay bitch! Garica a sav strraight from Northern Cali SUCKA! REAL BOSS!

his bitch hella fine!

Jun 1, 2002
IronLungs420 said:
you guys the fools who have a gay kicker who had the date rape drug. i bet he used it on a few of the raiders LOL!!

and garcia wasnt gay bitch! Garica a sav strraight from Northern Cali SUCKA! REAL BOSS!

his bitch hella fine!

HAHA YEAH RIGHT.. THAT GUY IS A SWITCH-HITTER AT BEST... A STRAIGHT HOMO WITH A LIMP WRIST AND A WEAK ARM..

SEABASS IS A KNOWN SAV HOMIE.. YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY..

OH AND FABIAN WASHINGTON PICKED THE SHIT OUT OF GARCIA'S GAY PASS WHEN WE BEAT THE EAGLES ON SUNDAY.. SUCKA!!