RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I need money so I can go to some games this year......go raiders.....and LMFAO @ the 49ers winning 10 games......no chance in hell

Jan 31, 2006
DukeSkywalker said:
randy moss' song should be 18 dummy! that'd be dope if they played that at the stadium. i always hear em play hammer's oaktown.

HAHAHA!!! hell yea, i thought i was the only one who noticed that... "oakkkkktown, have u heard about my city, oakkktown, the city of O"... the white folks be gign to that shit... i b lovin it... fuck it i gig with them.. but im waitin to heat some new bay shit and watch the whole stadium go crazy!!!! did anyone see Courtney Anderson go lightweight dumb last year after he scored a touchdown... i think it was a sunday night game..

Jan 12, 2006
Defy said:
the entire village people catalog

we dont play that weak ass heavy metal they be playing at the gayder games ill tell you that! and why you talking shit we aint the ones that play dress up and paint our faces like a bunch of gay crack heads!

Apr 25, 2002
IronLungs420 said:
we dont play that weak ass heavy metal they be playing at the gayder games ill tell you that! and why you talking shit we aint the ones that play dress up and paint our faces like a bunch of gay crack heads!
Yea these guys are alot cooler... lol