R.I.P Trigz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
REST IN PARADISE

Trigz is a well known graf artist up & down the West Coast, you could put his name up there with Chaka as one of the greats

MSK is a legendary crew

His tattoo game was thru the ROOF! ....been heard of his work since the late 90's

OG gone too soon

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
RIP TRIGZ dude was hella chill ive met him a couple times in SoCal

if you dunno him read up on dude he was an OG writer in LA i actually was going to book an appointment to get ink done at his shop in Jan MSK/AWR respect

I always thought dude looked like the sureno version of Lil Coner

Jun 5, 2004
R.I.P to this guy, any artist that die early is a shame.

but I just stopped by to say what the fuck is that in your sig..
Aww man... Lemme put it in a way you would understand.

Just imagine Crocodile Dundee creeping up on a 25-foot crocodile, stabbing it in the brain, and twisting the knife until it twitches and dies. Then he skins it and chops the meat into ground croc, throws it on the barby, and makes flame-broiled crocodile sliders that everybody in the village tries and enjoys.

That, is exactly what Track Killa does to tracks.

Mar 6, 2014
Aww man... Lemme put it in a way you would understand.

Just imagine Crocodile Dundee creeping up on a 25-foot crocodile, stabbing it in the brain, and twisting the knife until it twitches and dies. Then he skins it and chops the meat into ground croc, throws it on the barby, and makes flame-broiled crocodile sliders that everybody in the village tries and enjoys.

That, is exactly what Track Killa does to tracks.
I see, I see..

Unless reckless is rapping about his love for kreashawn, I don't wanna hear it.