R.I.P Trigz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
When you're a grown ass man with a wife and kids you shouldn't try and act like a torpedo when someone ask you where you from.
thats the hood in him

thats what devout gangsters do

you should know this, aint like you're from simi valley

that aint something you can ignore when its embedded in you

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Im not even sure that the dude asked him where he was from, it says he asked "where do i know you from?"

Maybe he really just meant like "i recognize you from somewhere"? I mean he is an actor and it did happen in hollywood...
I thought that too but the "no one heard the gunshots or saw anything" leads me to believe what little cooperation the police got wasn't 100% accurate lol

Nov 1, 2005
Police finally busted a man for allegedly gunning down Chris Brown's tattoo artist, Trigz ... TMZ has learned.

LAPD arrested Robert Falcon on Tuesday for the murder of Trigz earlier this month. The tattoo artist -- who worked with tons of music celebs -- was shot outside the Black Derby Smoke Shop in North Hollywood.

As we reported ... police say Trigz and Falcon had gotten into an argument, which eventually ended in gunfire. Falcon was booked for 1 count of murder and his bail was set at $2 million. He's still in custody.