R.I.P. ANDRES "WYNO" GARZA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
homeboys have alot of flaws.
thats why i stopped kickin it wit hella homies i used to chill wit.
cuz they set trippin/ jealous/ and hate on other homies.
they think they hood is on top and they the shit.
wrong.

homeboys hella switch up and backstab other homies. THIS SHIT AINT NEW BRO.
I'm feeling that..........

That's why sometimes we have to grow up and take care of our own way of living....because at the end of the day, none of those so called homeboys will lend a hand when you really down...

Apr 20, 2008
Just had to agree with southbayx4 that it was fucked up & maybe he would still be alive, but I know he ain't fool.
i know bro. a real friend would have made sure he was ok.
but shit what happened happened and all i can say is rip and i really feel for the fam especially moms cuz i know how shit is

Apr 20, 2008
I'm feeling that..........

That's why sometimes we have to grow up and take care of our own way of living....because at the end of the day, none of those so called homeboys will lend a hand when you really down...
at least we got some real fools on here who been thru it all and know how it really is... good shit bro.
only fools who really been there done that know how bullshit that shit is.
homies focus more on how to fuck over/ backstab/setup/and kill other homeboy, than they do about scraps.
thats why them suckas is walkin around like its nothin.

alot of shit goes down and some fools grow up and learn the hard way...some fools stay SUCKAZ FOR LIFE.
i aint no ones puppet or bitch. best believe that.