R.I.P. ANDRES "WYNO" GARZA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Was he the one that walked into the hospital and collapsed? RIP
I think so... Heard he got shanked 20 something times & got dropped off in front of the hospitol, then fell & died in there. Sounds all bad to me. Better believe a war's popping off, whether it's red vs. red, brown, maroon, gold, whatever. No need to put out that it's red on red & blah blah, cuzz who knows what kind of info you giving up that may not be known. I feel for the family, it must be hard for them & I know for the homies. R.I.P.

Apr 20, 2008
cmon makin threats bout pm me and we can do this bla lol.
hella funny.
worry bout your backyard homie. mines clean as a whistle.
i been to your hood wit some homies to pick someone up. and all i seen was scraps posted up outside. wit blue sharks hats and what not.
that aint right.
is all good tho.

Apr 20, 2008
I think so... Heard he got shanked 20 something times & got dropped off in front of the hospitol, then fell & died in there. Sounds all bad to me. Better believe a war's popping off, whether it's red vs. red, brown, maroon, gold, whatever. No need to put out that it's red on red & blah blah, cuzz who knows what kind of info you giving up that may not be known. I feel for the family, it must be hard for them & I know for the homies. R.I.P.
i know. we jus lost some close homies these past few.
rip pit and elmo

May 28, 2009
cmon makin threats bout pm me and we can do this bla lol.
hella funny.
worry bout your backyard homie. mines clean as a whistle.
i been to your hood wit some homies to pick someone up. and all i seen was scraps posted up outside. wit blue sharks hats and what not.
that aint right.
is all good tho.
LIKE I SAID HOLLA AT MY HOOD IN PERSON FUCK THA INTERNET SHIT TALKIN WE OUT HERE ASK AROUND

Apr 20, 2008
LIKE I SAID HOLLA AT MY HOOD IN PERSON FUCK THA INTERNET SHIT TALKIN WE OUT HERE ASK AROUND
i aint sayin you guys aint out there. all im sayin is theres wayy to many rats right there .
shouldnt even be like that.
but its not up to me. i aint no shot caller.
its up to each hood to take care if its turf

Apr 20, 2008
everyone knows the word rhino.
i aint even in san jo and i heard about it the day it happened.
people know what happened but they aint saying what hood it was or who did it.
they just know it was homeboy vs homeboy and thats that.
no one is speaking on any hood or person in particular.

stay up

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
CONTRA COSTA TIMES

Police on Sunday identified Andres Garza as the 20-year-old San Jose resident who was fatally stabbed just before dawn Saturday at a birthday party in South San Jose that turned a quiet, suburban neighborhood into a locked-down camp.

According to Lopez, the party had started Friday night and continued into early Saturday morning when neighbors reported hearing gunshots.

A next-door neighbor said he counted 21 bullet casings on the sidewalk and street on the 5200 block of Dent Avenue, just south of Highway 85 in South San Jose. Garza, however, apparently was stabbed in the kitchen or dining room, where someone had tried and failed to clean splattered blood from the floors. Outside, another blotch of blood stained the driveway.

It was still unclear late Sunday how Garza managed to reach Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center, but police believe he was driven there and dropped off. He died shortly after walking into the hospital on his own.

"Whoever drove him there would be an absolutely awesome witness," Lopez said.

Police cordoned off several blocks in the neighborhood for most of Saturday to corral suspects and look for more victims. They are investigating gang involvement in the incident and are seeking witnesses.

Apr 20, 2008
CONTRA COSTA TIMES

Police on Sunday identified Andres Garza as the 20-year-old San Jose resident who was fatally stabbed just before dawn Saturday at a birthday party in South San Jose that turned a quiet, suburban neighborhood into a locked-down camp.

According to Lopez, the party had started Friday night and continued into early Saturday morning when neighbors reported hearing gunshots.

A next-door neighbor said he counted 21 bullet casings on the sidewalk and street on the 5200 block of Dent Avenue, just south of Highway 85 in South San Jose. Garza, however, apparently was stabbed in the kitchen or dining room, where someone had tried and failed to clean splattered blood from the floors. Outside, another blotch of blood stained the driveway.

It was still unclear late Sunday how Garza managed to reach Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center, but police believe he was driven there and dropped off. He died shortly after walking into the hospital on his own.

"Whoever drove him there would be an absolutely awesome witness," Lopez said.

Police cordoned off several blocks in the neighborhood for most of Saturday to corral suspects and look for more victims. They are investigating gang involvement in the incident and are seeking witnesses.
who ever dropped him off should have had balls and helped the homie into the hospital and maybe he would have survived.

i know if it was my homie i would.
thats some bull. but shit san jo is gonna be hella grimey now after that shit happened.

Apr 20, 2008
MY POINT IS EVEN MENTIONING SOMETHING OF THE SORT PUBLICLY IS FUCKIN STUPID CAUSE YOUR ADVERTISING FLAWS. . . . . THINK ABOUT IT.
homeboys have alot of flaws.
thats why i stopped kickin it wit hella homies i used to chill wit.
cuz they set trippin/ jealous/ and hate on other homies.
they think they hood is on top and they the shit.
wrong.

homeboys hella switch up and backstab other homies. THIS SHIT AINT NEW BRO.