QUESTIONS FOR ME..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2006
Wus sup wit all dis jacka shit at the pr festival. Yall should just catch him our that retarded ass nigga ofed at designer brand in the west by safeway. I always see them niggas there. U should see that interview they had on here about jack growing up. Shit was fuckin halarious. Talkin like he was a g from birth n shit. To bad niggas dont know he was a square ass bitch growing up.

Aug 14, 2005
Wus sup wit all dis jacka shit at the pr festival. Yall should just catch him our that retarded ass nigga ofed at designer brand in the west by safeway. I always see them niggas there. U should see that interview they had on here about jack growing up. Shit was fuckin halarious. Talkin like he was a g from birth n shit. To bad niggas dont know he was a square ass bitch growing up.
since u see him there why dont u take off since u so bitter. i dont listen to rap by the way so miss me wit that groupie shit.

Dec 3, 2006
A second i think that the shaking of you pom-poms made have shakin your brain n made u as slo n retarded as ofed aka fed-x. check it out i see you a figa fan. u think they hard n shit but u aint from the burg so u really dont know. Hus n rydah were the only ones that were a lil mainy growing up. Hus was more that a lil. dont know ap but i did know jack n fedi. fedi's uncle was n is a savage but fed was a mark growing up. i seen dude get slapped like a bitch n ran home cryin to get his uncle n cuzin. and jack the biggest studio gangsta of them all. dude was not deprived growin up. he was a mark with them christmas sweaters him an uzi use to wear. he was that black rich kid who bullied them rich white kids but was a diffrent story when he entered the hood. why would i do wax's work for him i dont know this nigga. i was just giving dude a heads up.

Sep 29, 2004
I ain't lookin for nobody homie, feel no need to prove myself. Most artists who are EXTRA gangsta`d out in they songs are frauds...they lie so much they believe they own lies.

Aug 16, 2002
Wax...do you plan on collab'n wit some Sac rappers now that you fuckin wit Mally Mall? like Bad Bizzness or Some Hittaz from Oak Park ( Lil Tim, Lil Nick, SNubbz or Staxx)? Ask Mall About them they all certified goonz with stupid ass barz!