QUESTIONS FOR ME..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
wax what part of pittsburg are you from? and my bad if its already been answered im not tryin read the whole thread again

is chewy loc still rappin?

you never dissed rydah j klyde when you was goin at the figs would you ever fuck with him again on some music shit?

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
when the major gets off they ass! Lol...truthfully we just havent brought them a hit single to work yet so when we get that 1 the fans will be the first to know. Thanx for the support

What you waiting for?, 4 real. Drop that song with Josh Franks on em radio/hood friendly song for sure. Sounds like someone aint doin they job over there. Are you guys hiring? Seriously though, what the fuck?

Sep 29, 2004
wax what part of pittsburg are you from? and my bad if its already been answered im not tryin read the whole thread again

is chewy loc still rappin?

you never dissed rydah j klyde when you was goin at the figs would you ever fuck with him again on some music shit?
the meadows mobile home park. Me & chewy are workin on a project now. If Klyde would leave that weak ass group he in I would work wit him..big if but $ talks