QUESTIONS FOR ME..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2004
yo i gotta say fuck french montana his boy got a snitch jacket G" I means its curtains for ratz & dudes that fuck w/ratz....
I don't know enough to agree wit dat. He is on trial as we speak so obviously he ain't state witness. Also, I understand the bitch who they say he snitched on is takin the stand against him. Correct me if I'm wrong..

Sep 24, 2006
I don't know enough to agree wit dat. He is on trial as we speak so obviously he ain't state witness. Also, I understand the bitch who they say he snitched on is takin the stand against him. Correct me if I'm wrong..
Charlie Wingate aKa. Max B was talkin to detectives giving unneccessary 411 on the broad, talkin bout she might be laying low setting up surveillance, where she be working & staying. Had he been talkin bout a street dude instead of a broad it would have been a wrap already, whatever happend to the days when all you told was police was i don't know nothing..... the time have changed but itz still F.Suckaz

Sep 29, 2004
Charlie Wingate aKa. Max B was talkin to detectives giving unneccessary 411 on the broad, talkin bout she might be laying low setting up surveillance, where she be working & staying. Had he been talkin bout a street dude instead of a broad it would have been a wrap already, whatever happend to the days when all you told was police was i don't know nothing..... the time have changed but itz still F.Suckaz
I saw the dipset big joe paperwork thing but I dont recall details. Was the address he provided valid? Did it lead 2 her arrest? Was he Lying 2 cops to send em on a cold trail?

Sep 29, 2004
DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THAT ALBUM?? WHAT WAS THE HOLD WITH SMC ON THE NEW ALBUM?? I KNOW PUSHIN IT BACK MUST PISS YOU OFF CAUSE THATS MONEY YOU COULD BE MAKIN
I do have most of that album. I only pushed the album back because will @ smc. Not mad @ the situation it just gave me more drive & a want to make smc the new showcase magazine. Lol