Question about SF Nortenos/Surenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
I own my own house... My daughter has never went a single day hungry.. my car is paid off.. my life is goin good.

im finally glad that the truth is coming out.. you hate bangers cuz your cuzzin is a dumbfuck.. sounds like your life isn't all your pretending it to be cuz your on here talkin shit to people you never met because your cuzzin did something and got caught up... lol@ your life.
I don't hate gangbangers because of my cousin. Just say he fell victim to the stupidity of ganglife. It's stupid and your glorifying it you idiot.

I'm not talking shit, just trying to put some sense into you dumbfucks. I'm voicing my opinion that gangs in general are stupid. If your life is so great, why the fuck glorify this gang shit? Your above that. Why keep yourself at that low? You don't need that red shit. So your going to allow your daughter to bang RED when she gets older if she wants to? Fuck your ignorant, no wonder society is shit these days.

"Gangbanging will never die," are you happy with that? How about minorities actually progressing in life and getting past that shit, buddy.

I just honestly don't see the point in being in a gang. We all know you'll either end up dead, in prison, on the run or just burnt out. It ain't a good way to live life. What part of that don't you understand?

What benefits do you get from a gang other than feeling protected and accepted? A real gang goes beyond the scope of just kicking it with homies, it involves crime and other illegal BS that just fucks up society.

Apr 26, 2006
u.s government fucks up communitys/countrys=gang..mexican cartels shooting random woman n children=gang..cops shooting unarmed civilians=gang...u must hate alotta people.

oh and btw,dont blame gangs for ur cousin fucking up,blame his parents for doing such a poor job of raising dude.
Dude was 18 at the time. He was a man, he did it on his own cause. But it was the gangmentality that encompasses a lot of individuals, not just my cousin.

Mar 20, 2007
i could understand 13 year old kids cliquing up and fighting over petty shit, cause they're 13 and still in that high school mentality. if you're over 25 and still banging however, i don't know what you're doing. it don't make you an O.G., just dumb as fuck. reminds me of something a friend told me, "if you been selling weed for ten years, it's time to upgrade to yola or just quit and get a 9 to 5"

Nov 1, 2005
if you're 25 and over you should already be involved in the ''organized'' part of things(if thats the life u choose to have) and not runnin the streets hitting up 15 yr. old rivals.

Apr 25, 2002
yup 24th is dead now. nobody can post up without getting a ticket for loitering or going to jail.
the only time i saw homeboys on 24th was when i met up with my homies at the mcdonald's and there were og's eating at a table
You really think so? Ever look around during the day? I mean, there's not coalitions of gangsters on the corner, but there's still Norte's out banging on the block. The colors, on both sides, came and went. You don't see anyone "Flamed up" very often anymore. I see more black and white in the Mission than I see any other colors. But if you hit the block, or Carlos Corner, or Capp or anywhere else, you see subtle signs, tattoos, cars full of dudes, etc. Most common thing I see as are red hats. And cats actually asking where you from. And I'm white.

Your right though, I there's a lot more activity other places, 22nd from Folsom down to Bryant is always deep.

Oh yea, and by the way, the color things goes for you scraps as well. Not many scraps out in the Mission wearing blue.

And one more thing, there's also blacks out in the Mission, and even white guys, moving drugs and girls especially in the 15-18 street area, but only on Mission. Its seedy. There's a lot of money to be made. That's how gangs start carving territory.

Nov 21, 2007
ok, what if the norte's or ur homies betrayed you, maybe not the organization itself, but just the ones you fuck with the toughest, the cats from ur hood. Would u still represent?
of course, its like you said, its not the organization but those who chose to betray me. Unless i were a no good and they were justified, id still be welcomed elsewhere..

Nov 21, 2007
I don't hate gangbangers because of my cousin. Just say he fell victim to the stupidity of ganglife. It's stupid and your glorifying it you idiot.
Im not glorifying anything. If you read some of the shit i typed i said somethings are a neccisary evil. falling victim to stupidity huh? or did stupidity fall victim to your cuzzin?
I'm not talking shit, just trying to put some sense into you dumbfucks. I'm voicing my opinion that gangs in general are stupid. If your life is so great, why the fuck glorify this gang shit? Your above that. Why keep yourself at that low?
Itz in the rootz and Im not glorifying anything. Im saying that we, as humans, adapt to survive our enviornment.
You don't need that red shit. So your going to allow your daughter to bang RED when she gets older if she wants to? Fuck your ignorant, no wonder society is shit these days.
When my daughter gets older her desicions are exactly that... HER DESICIONS. I smoke, but that doesnt mean im going to condone her smoking. Stupid fuck, its about being a parent.. DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO muthafucka.
"Gangbanging will never die," are you happy with that? How about minorities actually progressing in life and getting past that shit, buddy.
Majoritys gang bang too idiot.
I just honestly don't see the point in being in a gang. We all know you'll either end up dead, in prison, on the run or just burnt out. It ain't a good way to live life. What part of that don't you understand?
so your a spokesman on how life should be lived?
What benefits do you get from a gang other than feeling protected and accepted? A real gang goes beyond the scope of just kicking it with homies, it involves crime and other illegal BS that just fucks up society.
what came first. Crime or gangs? religion has killed many more people throughout history, so why aren't you baggin on bible thumpers?

Ill tell you why...because your easily influenced into believeing stereotypes. You lack the willpower to take a step back out of your own surroundings and place yourself in somebody elses shoes. If you EVER had been in a position where your only means of income were the hustles you managed on your block, you would understand that on the street, strength is numbers. If you choose to seclude yourself from the colder side of life, then your obviously privlaged and do not belong in this discussion. I still don't understand how you would expect somebody to survive below poverty level, and NOT be a part of a group of people who are in the same boat as you are. Wether you preach or not, gangs, clicks, etc are always going to be around because they are a part of the human condition.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that question will never get answered, only met with pictures of gay surenos holding hands

but as ive seen it answered is mexico is south of cali, therefore the amt of surenos is probably goign to be higher as they have to travel through to get to north cali, it would make more sense that more settled before going 600 miles north to settle

so im guessing its a numbers game

surenos are probably alot bigger by number than nortenos, it would seem.

Apr 26, 2006
Your simply an idiot, Filthy Bay Ent.

Filthy indeed.

Lets all condone gang actions and see where it takes us. Moron. Nothing positive comes out of it. We won't progress as a people, if we think gangs are good for society. Fuck what you think.

Apr 26, 2006
that question will never get answered, only met with pictures of gay surenos holding hands

but as ive seen it answered is mexico is south of cali, therefore the amt of surenos is probably goign to be higher as they have to travel through to get to north cali, it would make more sense that more settled before going 600 miles north to settle

so im guessing its a numbers game

surenos are probably alot bigger by number than nortenos, it would seem.
Does it really matter though. They all kill eachother. lol

Dec 28, 2004
nortenos kill surenos? when, on road trips?
LMAO!

& what is it with nor cal peeps, that don't even bang saying scrap this & scrap that??? Civilians out here talkin shit about nortenos like they know the business would get checked quick for talking bullshit they know nothing about....nortenos don't exist in socal.....bottom line.