Question about SF Nortenos/Surenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Naw see this is were u fake gangsters got the whole shit twisted, Im not aguring with none of u lames, Im straight up tellin u ur all fake as fuck. Unlike u kids Im not tryna prove a point of who's harder, who's runnin cali, bla bla bla.... Thats were my position differs from ur's, only a simp would try and bang over the net<<<<<<<<MY POINT!!!!! Having a discussion about somthing and or argument is way different then what u super sureno/norteno's are doing. So if u cant see that then a guess that in its self would explain why this thread has went 14 pages without none of u actually proven a point. Thats why I said u guys are makin Mexicanz look bad in this thread, cuz I thought if u do somthing u do it right, not over the internet but in the streets. Aye but maybe im out of poket for thinkin gangbangin is for the streets......2009 SIGN OF THE TIMES!!!
BUT YOU DID ARGUE OVER THE NET, SO YOU MUST BE A S-I-M-P...AND HOW YOU GONNA KNOW IF SOMEBODY FAKE OR NOT??? REALLY??? I MEAN WITH TIME AND OBSERVING PEOPLE'S POST YOU CAN PUT A SMALL SNAPSHOT OF WHAT A PERSON IS LIKE, BUT THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON. WHO THE FUCK HAS THE TIME TO REVEAL THEMSELVES AND WHY WOULD THEY???
FOOLS IS GONNA REP THEY SHIT AND ACT A FOOL CAUSE THEY CAN...THEY DO IT IN THEIR HOODS, THEY DO IT IN THE CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES, THEY DO IT WHEREEVER THEY GO, IN VIDEOS, SONGS. SO WHAT MAKES A MESSAGE BOARD SO SPECIAL???
IF YOU REALLY MEXICAN HOMIE YOU SHOULD ALREADY BE THAT WISE.
JUST LIKE THE COPS CANT STOP IT, AINT NO ONE ELSE GOING TO EITHER. SO FUCK IT.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Naw see this is were u fake gangsters got the whole shit twisted, Im not aguring with none of u lames, Im straight up tellin u ur all fake as fuck. Unlike u kids Im not tryna prove a point of who's harder, who's runnin cali, bla bla bla.... Thats were my position differs from ur's, only a simp would try and bang over the net<<<<<<<<MY POINT!!!!! Having a discussion about somthing and or argument is way different then what u super sureno/norteno's are doing. So if u cant see that then a guess that in its self would explain why this thread has went 14 pages without none of u actually proven a point. Thats why I said u guys are makin Mexicanz look bad in this thread, cuz I thought if u do somthing u do it right, not over the internet but in the streets. Aye but maybe im out of poket for thinkin gangbangin is for the streets......2009 SIGN OF THE TIMES!!!
MAN, YOURE TOO FUNNY...

WHAT YOURE BASICALLY SAYIN IS THAT YOURE THE REALEST MUTHAFUCKA TO EVER TOUCH A KEYBOARD HERE ON THE SICCNESS, OR WHAT??? LMAO...

DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHER MUTHAFUCKAS ARE DOIN, FOO... IF YOURE TAKIN CARE OF BUSINESS, THEN YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF... BUT YOURE MAKIN YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A SOKA BY SAYIN HOW FAKE GANGBANGIN IS ON THE NET, BUT YET HERE YOU ARE DOIN IT WITH A KEYBOARD AND A MONITER... DOESNT MAKE SENSE...