Question about SF Nortenos/Surenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
c/s...wtf is e-banging anyways...if you can put internet and gangbanging in the same sentence than i question your knowledge on what gangbanging is. lol @ you motherfuckers getting mad though, regardless of whats said and how its said, at the end of the day its an exchange of opinion by a buncha hard headed motherfuckers. i could say the same about the famous hot sauce thread, "oh this is better because whatever this and whatever that, and that's wack cause of this or that". hella different context but if you aint seeing it the way im explaining quit fucking whining bitch. besides isnt that what the siccness is all about, exchanging opinions and talking loudmouth shit that you can't in real life cause you'd probably get ur melon cracked. and especially a forum on california shiit.
Now we got Norteno's co-signin with Southerners.....E-Gangsterizm at its finest. Haha.......

Apr 15, 2006
LOL. You aint pullin shit but tricks lil' nigga get ur money up dopey. LOL@ Fake ass homeboy, if you only knew LOL @ talking about e-banging yet ur so called pulling my card on absolutely no knowledge about me. Niggas bleed on that dopey. HAHA I'm ur superior bow down lil one.

Apr 15, 2006
If it dont make money then i guess it dont make cents. Thats y u illiterate broke ass jcat. Pockets feeling light? Go push a line, or in ur case a string you scrub ass dog shit.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Alright super norte.....

Didnt know big foot was ballin and pushin lines so hard.....

Get the fuck outta here, you aint foolin me bra. I aint got to prove shit to no wanna be norteno on the net. Me amd my famz is takin care and thats all that matters to me fagit. But aye since your pushin such a hard of line why dont you push ur own and stop tryna be somthin u aint. Leave bangin to the real gangsters on the street riskin they life and take penitentiary chances and just stay behind your computer screen.

Apr 15, 2006
Go take a loan out sucka cause u broke as a mothafucka. You stay watching ur change you peewee ass sucka. Dont make me come and have to give the fam a loan. LOL YOU KNOW IM STRAIGHT FUCKIN WIT YOU RIGHT? HAHA, Kinda stupid when someones talking on some shit they know nothing about aye. :dead: You guys r too much.. LOL W$HX4 ALL DAY ALL DAY

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
I aint never herd,seen, or even smelled a real gangster that bangs on the net. For real, yall all killin me in this shit. If any of u are down with ur cause get the fuck off the net hit the streets and put all this energy you put into net-bangin into some real shit. Fuck is this what the world is commin too when wanna be gangsters just sit behind a computer screen and brag and talk about what they would do or have done. For real, all of u make mexicans look bad with this little kid shit going back and forth.....U FUCKIN DROP OUTS!!!!!
LMAO... WHY WOULD YOU SPEAK ON SOME SHIT LIKE WHAT SICCNESS MEMBERS DO ON THE STREETS, WHEN THERYRE OFF THE NET???

IM JUST ASKIN, CUS AFTER READING WHAT YOU TYPED, YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOUR SOME KIND OF REGIMENT COMMANDER OUT IN "SACRAMENTO'S DIRTY SOUTH" OR SOME SHIT, COMIN ON TO THE SICCNESS TO SAY HOW FOOS ARE MAKIN MEXICANS LOOK BAD BY ARGUING ON A MESSAGE BOARD, THE SAME MESSAGE BOARD YOU CAME ON AND DID THE EXACT SAME THING...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
LMAO... WHY WOULD YOU SPEAK ON SOME SHIT LIKE WHAT SICCNESS MEMBERS DO ON THE STREETS, WHEN THERYRE OFF THE NET???

IM JUST ASKIN, CUS AFTER READING WHAT YOU TYPED, YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOUR SOME KIND OF REGIMENT COMMANDER OUT IN "SACRAMENTO'S DIRTY SOUTH" OR SOME SHIT, COMIN ON TO THE SICCNESS TO SAY HOW FOOS ARE MAKIN MEXICANS LOOK BAD BY ARGUING ON A MESSAGE BOARD, THE SAME MESSAGE BOARD YOU CAME ON AND DID THE EXACT SAME THING...
FOOL STEPPED INTO HIS OWN SHIT...WHAT A MORON.
AND REGARDLESS WHAT SIDE YOU ON THE GAME IS UNIVERSAL...
FIGGY WASN'T DOING NOTHING BUT SPEAKING ON THE HONEST.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916

Naw see this is were u fake gangsters got the whole shit twisted, Im not aguring with none of u lames, Im straight up tellin u ur all fake as fuck. Unlike u kids Im not tryna prove a point of who's harder, who's runnin cali, bla bla bla.... Thats were my position differs from ur's, only a simp would try and bang over the net<<<<<<<<MY POINT!!!!! Having a discussion about somthing and or argument is way different then what u super sureno/norteno's are doing. So if u cant see that then a guess that in its self would explain why this thread has went 14 pages without none of u actually proven a point. Thats why I said u guys are makin Mexicanz look bad in this thread, cuz I thought if u do somthing u do it right, not over the internet but in the streets. Aye but maybe im out of poket for thinkin gangbangin is for the streets......2009 SIGN OF THE TIMES!!!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Naw see this is were u fake gangsters got the whole shit twisted, Im not aguring with none of u lames, Im straight up tellin u ur all fake as fuck. Unlike u kids Im not tryna prove a point of who's harder, who's runnin cali, bla bla bla.... Thats were my position differs from ur's, only a simp would try and bang over the net<!!
I DONT BANG AT ALL BUT . GANG BANGERS AINT GONNA STOP BEING WHO THEY ARE JUST BECUZ THE CAN TYPE ON A MESSAGE BOARD. THERES NO RULES FOR THEM IN THAT RESPECT . SO BANG ON ! AS LONG AS THEY BANG ON EACH OTHER IN REAL LIFE AND THE NET.. LET EM.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I DONT BANG AT ALL BUT . GANG BANGERS AINT GONNA STOP BEING WHO THEY ARE JUST BECUZ THE CAN TYPE ON A MESSAGE BOARD. THERES NO RULES FOR THEM IN THAT RESPECT . SO BANG ON ! AS LONG AS THEY BANG ON EACH OTHER IN REAL LIFE AND THE NET.. LET EM.

there is none other

caution: relentless slap on fried fish or rice and beans
AND YES I ENJOY TABASCO WITH MY FRIED CATFISH ALSO. IVE BEEN ON THE FRANKS REDHOTT TRIP FOR A MONTH NOW. BUT TABASCO IS THE OG.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
So I guess gang bangin on the net is just like looking in the mirror throwin up ur hood to ur self just for practice uh???? I dont know still seems gay to me....