Question about a dog.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
How the hell do you stop a neighbor dog from barking all night? From 9pm-3am my neighbors dog would NOT shut the fuck up. I yelled at it, threw rocks, threw fireworks, nothing would stop this fucking dog. Aside from killing it is there anything to do? Is there fuckin noise laws? I just want to fucking sleep :(

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Sneak over the fence and stick an electric bark collar on that fucker...for real though get at the neighbors about it, maybe they can take the dog inside or something, after that? kill it i guess?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
go outside and yell "SHUT THE FUCK UUUUP" at the dog

you think im joking, go try it

most peoples owners have told their dogs that at one point or another

my neighbors pit does that, i have two dogs, i open my blinds an tell him to shut up, he looks all mystified and then goes and does seomthing else

Jul 1, 2004
go outside and yell "SHUT THE FUCK UUUUP" at the dog

you think im joking, go try it

most peoples owners have told their dogs that at one point or another
I did that 3 times. Then he stopped for 2 seconds then went back at it. Its fucking ridiculous...I even went in my living room to sleep on the couch and I could still hear this fuckin mutt.

Jul 1, 2004
lol go back outside and repeat process

yu can teach their dog to shut up from there if you try
Should I just sit on my deck with a cold one and wait for him to bark then yell, and do it again and again and again?

@ BB gun idea...its a privacy fence and my deck isnt high enough...thats why i threw fireworks.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
How the hell do you stop a neighbor dog from barking all night? From 9pm-3am my neighbors dog would NOT shut the fuck up. I yelled at it, threw rocks, threw fireworks, nothing would stop this fucking dog. Aside from killing it is there anything to do? Is there fuckin noise laws? I just want to fucking sleep :(
call ANIMAL CONTROL.

it's not legal for them to leave their dog outside all night barking.

it can be considered NEGLECT of your animal.

reason I know is this chick my dad use to fuck with had a dog she'd leave in the back yard every night....well neighbors got mad and said they'd call animal control if she didn't do something about it.

so, call animal control, or pet control, or whatever the hell it is called in your area and tell them what's up with your neighbors dog.

i'm sure someone will say, "don't snitch." well, this isn't snitching. it's saving your neighbors dog from an untimely death since they can't take care of their fucking animal. you're doing them a favor by calling animal control (if you do).