Question about a dog.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
SERIOUSLY THIS IS WHAT YOU DO..

take a xanax pill.. somethin like 1mg.. wrap that bitch up in some bread and feed it to the bitch.. in 20 minutes youll be sleep like a baby

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
one thing i do wanna say, if youre gonna harass the dog, make sure the dog owner dosent see it. cuz this lil fat bitch ass kid was riling up my dog shooting a cap gun, then he threw some shit into my yard and the dogs were playing with it, when i caught him doing the wu-tang dance at my dog i looked at dude and didnt even say shit, he was embarrassed as fuck, went in te house and never did it again

so whatever you do dont son yourself like that fat kid

cuz if i ever catch him throwing something in my yard again im putting a clip of bb's in his fat ass, not even to hurt him, just to see his fat ass jump and run back in the house

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I didnt hear it once last night! Didnt even call animal control...left a note on dudes door basically just sayin, itd be nice to get some sleep without his dog barkin and I guess he either took him in or actually fed his ass.
proof that issues can be resolved with civility.

all it took, was you telling him it bothered you. most people are pretty reasonable with that type of stuff.

unless they're trying to be hard....like a lot of cats on here would do.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
So many funny posts in this thread.

Nice to see that your approach worked. Hopefully it continues.

I had a similar situation, except no dog was involved. Our upstairs neighbors would stomp around all fucking day. I mean they would walk heavy as fuck from one end of the apartment to the other...back and forth, forth and back. It never seemed to end. my wife saw the lady, and she's some small asian broad I guess, and she'd pick her legs way the fuck up and stomp down the stairs. Well this went on for a couple months at least until one night I got home from work and they were stomping. I wasn't in the mood so I went up and knocked on their door, they answered and I was like, "Could you please not walk so heavy?" It stopped for the most part.

Mar 12, 2005
buy a bigger dog to kill this dog, then get a hyena to kill the dog, then get a lion to kill the hyena, the get an elephant to kill the lion, then shoot the elephant and get rich off the ivory...
HAHAHA I'M DYING HERE...and I started dying when he said he threw firecracker HAHAHA haha....Comedy can relieve the pain of a flu:knockout:

Nov 14, 2002
a M-80 wrapped up in hamburger meat.blow the dogs fuckin face off.i hate my own brarkin ass dog! i walk outside and that lil bitch start running from me lookin back at me to make sure im not behind her to kick her in the ass for the 55th time.