PUSHED BACK, ARE YOU SUPRISED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
sorry mayne.............

doesnt do shit for me homie.............i could go preoder all i want, doesnt mean shit.............yall lag like no other label.........this cos was "supposed" to drop in may........ITS ALMOST THE END OF SEPTEMBER.......sorry rip, i aint feedin into any more of yall bullshit.......not one main siccmade artists has dropped since what, 97 98.......fignaytion and emoe, which sorry to say, those almums aint even tight.......WHERES COS? WHERES LYNCH? WHERE TALLCAN G? WHERES LOKI? ............yall lag way too much, and sorry to say, yall lost a customer.........just my pennies rip, stay up.

May 13, 2002
209 veteran, thats dumb man. you aint gonna buy no more siccmade shit just becasue a cd didnt come out on time? thats all part of siccmade, you should have expected it. so you have to wait a couple more weeks for an album, big deal.

Apr 25, 2002
i guess yall aint feelin, but here it goes......

look yall, ive been on the siccness for a coo ass minute (im pretty sure u have to skitzo so maybe youll feel) but i can even begin to count the # of times siccmade themselves have come on here telling us a "for sure" release date.......fuck, theres been too many times to count, including that so "vital" post assuring us siccmade ritualz will "be in stores sept. 24, no doubt"........with that said, anyone on a computer knows that with mirc and all the other bullshit, you could go through your whole life and never BUY a cd again......hell, they got everything, including plague and all that.......well, being the supportive consumer that i was, i said fuck all that, and just downloaded commercial rap albums and actually paid for underground artists just to help support them............well tell me, why does siccmade deserve my support anymore? i dunno how many times ive driven to the store with hella anticipation only for them to tell me it was pushed back...... i just aint having it anymore............for all the newbies on the board, u must not realize that siccmade has done this for WAY TOO LONG in my book, its bad bizz, so fuck it.......yeah, ill get their music and bump it like all hell.........but am i gonna give them any reward for running a fucked up label.........HELL FUCKIN NO!!!!! i know its just "their way of doing things", but to hell with that, im fed up......so oh well, if you dont feel, fine, but thats where im at.........my bad, this is hella long, but damn, sometimes you gotta get shit off your chest, anyone feel?

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
@ALL THE PISSED OFF FOLKZ

EVERYONE THAT IS PISSED OFF-
PEEP OUT THE SICCMADE TECHNIQUE

1.DONT EVER-EVER-EVER EXPECT A SICCMADE RELEASE TO DROP ON ITS ADVERTISED DATE.

2.DONT EVER-EVER-EVER RUN OUT TO THE STORES WITH YO 20 BONES BURNIN IN YO HANDS TO GRABB SOMETHING THAT DONT EXIST.

3.THIS IS MINDSTATE TO HAVE WHEN IT COMES TO SICCMADE RELEASES...ITS CALLED THE SICCMADE BUYIN TECHNIQUE.
IF YOU USE THIS METHOD CORRECTLY...
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE YOUR HOPES LETT DOWN BY SICCMADE.
YO FEELINGS WONT GET HURT.
AND THEN YOU WONT BE PISSED OFF ON THE SICCMADE BOARD TALKIN ABOUT YOU NOT GETTIN THE "LATEST" RELEASE...

WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IS WAIT FOR YO HOMIE TO CALL YOU AND SAY...THE NEW SICCMADE IS AT HASTING'S...GO GET IT.
THIS WAY YOU SAVE TIME AND GAS AND YOUR NOT STRESSED.

D-LOCC

Apr 25, 2002
i don see why you bitchin.. did you really deep down think it was gon come out? dont be ridiculous.

if you want a hot album jus go get that new Uzi, or that new Luni, or that new A-Wax..

heres my theory

siccmade release date + 6 months + another delay + until you actually hear ppl that picked it up = when you can get it.

Apr 26, 2002
Re: @ALL THE PISSED OFF FOLKZ

D-Locc60 said:

WHAT YOU WANT TO DO IS WAIT FOR YO HOMIE TO CALL YOU AND SAY...THE NEW SICCMADE IS AT HASTING'S...GO GET IT.
THIS WAY YOU SAVE TIME AND GAS AND YOUR NOT STRESSED.

yup, yup. my strategy exactly. fold.

May 9, 2002
Went to Cheap cds.com, it says 12/31/02 LOL hell no what tha fuck iz this now? i hope they just put that untill tha real date gets sent to them

May 13, 2002
yeah i think its pretty fucked up how rip or someone doesnt say that the cd wont be out when it is expected to be out in advance to us. instead he leaves fans like 209 and others to running to the store thinkin the shit is really out because we havent heard else words. so when is the actual date for this shit october 15 or newyears eve? is lynchs new shit gonna drop on halloween or is gonna be pushed back. someone should say something in advance that way we know.

Jul 8, 2002
Aint no loyalty anymore? Ya'll act like they are doing this shyt on purpose, which I know for a fact they aren't! Granted, I always believed folks should under-promise and over-deliver...that way you always look good...But, they are anxious to get shyt dropped and in stores. One of the most common problems is that (in the Bay Area) none of these stores have Siccmade on their distribution. So, what folks can do to help is ask if they even have it cummin...if not, tell them to get that shyt. Get their manager's or owner's name and phone number. Or a business card...Let Rip know the details. That way, we can see Siccmade's shyt in the stores. Rip's e-mail is [email protected] or checc him out at www.Evildooinz.com.