PUSHED BACK, ARE YOU SUPRISED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
i called everywhere for that COS this morning and they said its not coming out till oct 15th. not suprised though.
who really thought it would come out today?

Apr 25, 2002
lol I really did think that it was gonna come out today. Based on the fact that we have a tracklisting and the post about it has been at vital status for a long ass time. Plus it was about a year ago when they said that the album was complete..

BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Apr 25, 2002
MAN, FUCK SICCMADE AND THIER WOLFTICKETS

you know what,i went to sam goody today and of curse they said they aint got it..........why does siccmade even put out a date if they know it wont be out........i was finna drop 30 bones on a double disk or howeve much it was gonna be..........but you know what, i aint even gonna buy it no more, or any other siccmade release........im just gonna download the shit and burn it........then im fittin to slang them mufuckas for 5 bucks to the homies that want it............siccmade aint gettin none of my bizness no mo................fuck yall

Apr 25, 2002
:rolleyes: I didn't even bother lookin' for it when I picked up TECH N9NE's new shit. I knew it wouldn't drop on time, why waste time lookin' for it.....

Apr 26, 2002
ya'll foos din't kno? shit, if that shit didn't get pushed bacc, then i woulda got worried. it's "natural" for siccmade to push bacc, so if they don't; tha worlds finna end. hehe. fold.

May 13, 2002
i knew it wasnt gonna drop. thats why i wasnt too excited. i was at first but then i thoguht oh fuck it. i was gonna save up 25 or so bills but then i said forget it, it prolly wont even beo ut on time. and i was right. i aint mad though. i was expecting this. hope it drops soon though. been wanting to swoop it for some time now.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Well, the way I view it, now that I am more nimble in my thoughtz on the whole situation:

Thiz iz a landmark album for SICCMADE, and itz a double disc, which makez the salez that much more important, and it hasnt had the xposer it needz yet to push good salez. Thiz biz iz big, and only the strog survive. I havent seen not even 1 flyer for thiz album. We all know how tight thiz album iz gonna be, but the rest of the world doeznt have any way of knowing that. I theorize that they wanna promote it more before it dropz. In light of thiz, I would do the same DAM thing. So it dropz on Oct 15, and thatz the date that the storez have. Yea, Ima sticc around and I will get the album. Ive waited thiz long.

a lil layout, if not for anybody but myself...
Siccmade Rituals ~ Oct 15
Lynch By Inch ~ Nov 18 (?) but Nov
Spydermann comin early 2003
Uthanizm comin b4 that
Trigg comin in Dec (estimated guess, but not far from the truth)
Beta ~ I havent the slightest clue
Zagg early to mid 2003
LOKI ~ common, homie

May 10, 2002
I myself went too sam goody no luck.It is dissapointing but fuck it aint the end of the world.Oh btw I saw on their computer it's gonna cost $17.99 nice price.I jus hope Lynches release aint pushed back.

Aug 26, 2002
What a bunch of SHEEP............WHY did they not tell us it was gonna be pushed back!!!!! Yall should of known OFF TOPS it was not gonna be out..........
The reason why they did not tell us is the same reason they did not tell anyone they werenot gonna be at the concert in San Jose that one time.......................

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Well i could say read the news cuz that's what i usually do when it comes to siccmade news. The distributor had it pushed bacc. However we're sittin on 50,000 Cos posters and cards right now. those who have signed up for street teams will received thier paccage real soon. Oh if y'all really want the Cos CD then go pre order it. That way you'll be sure to get it. Cuz it is finished and IDN has the master in their hands