PUSHED BACK, ARE YOU SUPRISED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2002
Your choice, Homie...But, you gotta understand that they are trying to get the shyt to us...Instead of having anger about it, try saying something positive about them. It helps make you feel better about the whole thing, trust me...Besides, they are only humans, feel?

Apr 25, 2002
@ you up there

it really dont gotta make sense to you, to siccmade, or to any mothafuckin body else on the 91. i aint even tryin to type no more on this situation. ive said my peace, and i dont really give a flyin fuck what other people have to say. siccmade aint gettin my deniro, and thats that. i have my reasons, some may think there silly and immature, but like i said, i gives a FAT FUCK. im through

Aug 26, 2002
@SaucySicc: I feel u on get the info to Ripem, but that ain't our job.........we are the consumer not the label..They should have worked out all these details before posting it dropping whenever.

Jul 8, 2002
@jesse James:
You are absolutely right...It is Siccmade Muzicc's 'job' to get all the stores contacted for distribution. But, keep in mind that alot of the people working on projects are the artists, just like Lynch. There are only so many hours in the day, and only so much a person can do each day. How can the artists get the muzicc to the demanding fans, like myself, if they have all the other shyt to do too? I know street teams is always looking for people to represent Siccmade Muzicc and appreciates all the efforts of those who participate in street teams activities...I'm not saying it is for everyone, but if you are all about Siccmade, like me...you don't worry about who's job is what and what the next guy is doing...Just spread the word, that's all I'm saying. A few minutes of folks' time goes a long way towards helping Siccmade out...Stay up, Homie...Thanks for the input...
I'm out~ Saucy

May 13, 2002
they jus shoulda told us somethin...

i aint bitchn though im still gon shell out fo Cos no matta when it come out cuz i know that shit gon be venomous

Jul 8, 2002
Understood...I feel you, Homie. I have been frusterated for a long time too...Damn near had a 'fit' over this shyt. But now I see things a little differently. All I am saying is that Siccmade Muzicc appreciates all the fans support and is trying like hell to get this shyt craccin. Just show support like you have been by piccin up those releases when they FINALLY drop. Word of mouth is the best kind of promo you can give. You are right, COS is gonna be off tha racc...Thanks for the support, Folks...
I'm Out...Saucy

Aug 26, 2002
I ain't never said I was not goin purchase a Siccmade cd, if I said that i would be lying...............Lynch Hung is my favorite artist period point blank.........I like him for musical talent, lyrics, voice, wordplay, and he always finds the right folks around him with talent as well...............P-Folks, Polo, Mr.Doctor, Zagg, COS

but if they gonna drop a new cd , sometimes the name of the artist is not in there system. Give us a bar code ...............that is what it is for

Apr 25, 2002
Siccmade needs to get their act together. If they are not ready to drop an album they shouldnt tell us anything. They should have the units made and sealed, have the distribution ready, have ads in magazines, and contact mom and pop stores then give us a street date and not until then.

Angel at street beats can't even get a number for a way to contact Siccmade he says that he has asked everyone, called everyone he can think of and has had no luck. Sacramento and Norteno rap are his two biggest markets and he always has to turn people down when they ask for nigga deep, loki, Now eat, zagg, sicx, head drama. He hasn't even gotten in E-Moe yet and this is a store that normally has underground rap a month before it even drops. Every one of his contacts said that they had no idea COS was even supposed to drop. I like siccmade music but I think the way they conduct business is pathetic and if they dont get their shit together its gonna cost them because after awhile stores lose interest and when you never come through with a release people lose faith. How would you feel if you owned a record store and you were heavily promoting the new lynch album. You had all these people pumped up about getting it next tuesday and tuesday comes and no lynch CD, No call, no extended date. And all these folks come into your store ready to spend money and you have to turn them down THATS FUCKIN BULLSHIT no if's, and's, or but's about it.

Jul 8, 2002
I agree, well said...I can give you the number to contact Siccmade if you will please send me an e-mail or instant message so I know where to send it...I also wanted to add that although I would be furious if I was that Mom and Pop store that was heavily promoting Siccmade and no releases dropped on time. That would be something at least! I can't even find any stores here in the bay, Underground or mainstream that even have EMOE or COS forecasted to be released...They don't even know who Siccmade is until I say Brotha Lynch Hung's label. So, I know there are alot of negative things we can dwell on, but it won't help solve the problem nor promote Siccmade positively. I hear all of your very legitimate complaints. Trust me, Lynch has heard em, Rip has heard em, Tallcan has heard em...Just know that it is not intentional on Siccmade's part...The heat will cum! Stay up, Homies...

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
well i never bother to anticipate releases from indie labels anymore cause so much shit can happen....well even major labels too since most majors have a 10000000000 artists on their roster and have to give each its own time....anyways, yeah its fucked up on how they give false hope and they should know it does somewhat deter people ever buying their product but you shouldn't just all out give up...my favorite artist "twista" has delayed his fucking album since 99 and hearing the sampler for it just made me not anticipate it as i was before so i will just put it in the back burner and hopefully someone reminds me of it when it is out....maybe y'all should do that, just get total amnesia on the album so you won't be disappointed about its fake release date...so it just drops outta nowhere....can't get mad at since you didn't know when it drops....but foreals i remember reading stuff about people running labels like on the rap coalition.com and people here who have labels saying, "set a realistic release date and STICK to it" maybe siccmade shouldn't advertise at all cause its not serving its purpose...haaaaaa, just kidding.....just save your money and pay your rent with that money you didn't spend

Jul 8, 2002
Siccmade Gear: I just received notification that the jerseys, both Hockey and Basketball, along with t-shirts and shorts are now available for purchase. For those interested in the prices and info on ordering, send me an e-mail at: [email protected] and I will forward the info to you. OR, go to www.evildooinz.com, and send me or RIP200019 an instant message thru the proboards. To view the Siccmade Gear, go to: http://www.evildooinz.com/notebook.htm
But, you gotta hurry cuz the order is gonna go out soon!
I'm Out...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siccmade Gear: I just received notification that the jerseys, both Hockey and Basketball, along with t-shirts and shorts are now available for purchase. For those interested in the prices and info on ordering, send me an e-mail at: [email protected] and I will forward the info to you. OR, go to www.evildooinz.com, and send me or RIP200019 an instant message thru the proboards. To view the Siccmade Gear, go to: http://www.evildooinz.com/notebook.htm
But, you gotta hurry cuz the order is gonna go out soon!
I'm Out...
ASK SICCMADE IF THEY CAN SHIP THE GEAR TO MY CRIB FIRST..
THEN ILL SEND THE PAYMENT. IM FO REAL!!

THATS THE ONLY WAY I WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, THATS THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM GETTIN JACCED!!

IM NOT WAITING 12 MONTHS FOR A JERSEY....
FUCC WEAK BUSINESS SKILLS.....THAT AINT COOOOOOOL.

I WORK FOR MINES JUST LIKE THE NEXT MANN....

HOLLA

D-LOCC

Jul 8, 2002
I understand...The e-mail all of the evildooinz members received regarding the Siccmade Gear simply asks for the orders to be sent to a specific e-mail address. It doesn't mention any payment options or shipping and handling. I think they want to know how much to order before they buy it so they aren't sitting on a huge inventory losing money. That only makes sense, but I am not sure as to the logic, only to the e-mail content. Either way, if you put in your order as they instruct, you aren't out any money cuz you don't need to send it to order the gear. Ask Rip about the details, as he would know more about it since he wrote the email. His e-mail addy is: [email protected]