PSN DOWN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
heres a fix for everyones prob who cant DL games due to store traffic.

PlayStation Network > Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > SCEA Promotions to complete the process.
that fixed my problem!

I ended up getting inFamous and LBP ... that playstation plus shit its weak sauce ...i wouldn't pay for it!

Jul 29, 2002
not sayen i get newer games most been out for a couple months at least but gohastings.com has used games and there prices are much better then gamestop but every 2 months or so they have like 30% off used sales, most importantly never had any issues with scratches or actually getting it mailed to me. Gamefly be haven good prices sometimes also. I always check slickdeals.net cuz good deals are posted on anything and everything. It helps getting games from friends too. I got Fifa 11 for $15 today

thanks for the info homeboy, i never get new games, let them marinate on the shelves till the prices drop.......shit just picked up red dead redemption and Assasin Creed brotherhood....still looking to get uncharted 2.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Do you wanna know HOW to download the free games? Or you already downloaded them but don't know how to play them? If it's the first case go to the PS Store and go to the Welcome Back Tab. Go to download PS3 game #1 and choose your game and do the same for #2. Then go back to the XMB and go scroll to Game. At the bottom should be 2 bubbles for the games you downloaded (once they've actually finished downloading). Press X and they'll install. Then you can play them.