PSN DOWN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lol that really cant be all playstation plus is 2 free games sonic and comet rush that you give back after your subscription is up and free $5 map packs to games that i dont even have it thats what people pay $50 for i cant help but laugh at em
for real is that it or am i missing somthing? its just one page? people really cant pay for that joke of a program

Jul 29, 2002
i made the mistake of dowloading dead whatever the fuck..........wow at that bullshit, im sure the other games suck ass too. maybe ill get Lil big planet since alot of people liked that game....

Dec 4, 2006
I downloaded LBP...got that PSN + shit (SUPER WEAK) and I can't seem to download my 2nd game because I no longer have the option to it..

I feel like Sony fucked us over! but then again, I can't complain when we get free online gaming ...

I'm going to write them an email and tell them how I really feel about this situation..

Jan 18, 2006
I don't really care. I get most games for like $10 these days. Online is free. There's not much to complain about. Now if it was 360, they better give u a bunch of free shit cuz there online pay service isn't worth it to begin with

May 31, 2006
heres a fix for everyones prob who cant DL games due to store traffic.

PlayStation Network > Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > SCEA Promotions to complete the process.

Oct 9, 2008
if i may reiterate..

FUCK SONY

I WANT, NO I DEMEND, $100 IN MY WALLET
I was sayin this from the start of this thread like 30 some pages ago and everybody had sony's cock so far down they throat that they thought i was trippin!

"Sony doesn't owe us nothin.."
"Well the online that i can't even play right now is FREE.."
"It's no big deal they lost all our personal/credit card info.."

SMH, Do yourself a favor and get an xbox!

Jan 18, 2006
^^^^where you get games for $10 bucks these days at?
not sayen i get newer games most been out for a couple months at least but gohastings.com has used games and there prices are much better then gamestop but every 2 months or so they have like 30% off used sales, most importantly never had any issues with scratches or actually getting it mailed to me. Gamefly be haven good prices sometimes also. I always check slickdeals.net cuz good deals are posted on anything and everything. It helps getting games from friends too. I got Fifa 11 for $15 today

Jan 18, 2006
BTW my credit card info was on the psn network and didn't shit happen. Folks need to get over the fanboy shit, Sony has had a very good 12 months of sales and probably there are more people that actually have a PS3 console

Jan 18, 2006
ok just making sure, I have always had good experiences with them. They sent me the wrong version of a Bluray 1 time and I called them and they said keep it and they sent me the right version no extra charge

Oct 9, 2008
BTW my credit card info was on the psn network and didn't shit happen. Folks need to get over the fanboy shit, Sony has had a very good 12 months of sales and probably there are more people that actually have a PS3 console
No fan boy shit homie (i got both consoles!) I just think its funny that everybody sayin the free games suck, i knew they would.

BTW just because ain't shit happened to your credit card in the month since the info was stolen doesn't mean ain't shit gonna happen! lol @ dudes actin like they too gangsta to call they bank and get a new credit card! It literally takes like 5 minutes, be smart!