PSN DOWN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
To each his own i guess.. I'd just be hella mad if i got all kinds of bs charges on my card 6 months from now just because i was to lazy to get another one.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
my bank is aware of the situation, the best bet is just to get a new card...so i did. cant hurt, they also told me to look at my statements for anything unusual as a precaution...i never look at my statements lol until now

thanks sony for making me a more aware consumer

Jan 18, 2006
lol, I always look at my bank statements anyways but I was checking cuz of what happened I ain't gonna lie. lol apparently I'm childish though

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
it was more of the fact hasnt one thing happened yet i havent heard of one story where someones info was used to buy shit giving out psn plus most likely will lose em a lot of money that program is pure horse shit and lol at anyone who has paid for it and anyone who pays for it after

Oct 9, 2008
Tell you the truth it took me a while but infamous is ok for a lil entertainment. Probably get tired of it pretty quick tho. Got dead nation but haven't tryed it? I'll probably log in on my girls account for stardust, already got lbp and wipeout just looks like somethin i totally wouldn't be interested in..