PSD KEAK DA SNEAK MESSY MARV DA BIDNESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
If you like PSD youll probably like this album cuz he lightweight carries the album. I bet a lot of people will b disappointed with the new that go beat cuz its the people will probably fuck with the cd for that song. Deerfoot is also hella old but I'd still say its a cool cd, definitely wasnt mad when I grabbed it.

Jun 6, 2006
a few psd songs im feelin other then that im not really feelin.. mess style doesnt fit well wit them,thats y he prolly wasnt on hella tracks

and why is there 2 versions of cus cus on there?

Aug 23, 2002
^^^^ J stalin is weak as fuck, simple ass flow I dont know what everyone sees in his rap style. You guys like the part on #2 when Quinn shouts out all of the internet bangers.. "Siccness.nettin".

Feb 27, 2006
thats yo opinion brah.... 2 me stalin tight... stalin got dem grimey lyrics, some real town shit... i can relate 2 wat stalin rappin bout cus im from da town...u aint from da town thats problaly y u dont like him... ya should cop dat on behalf on the streets and that real world west oakland... shit slaps

Jan 22, 2007
Bellboy184 said:
^^^^ J stalin is weak as fuck, simple ass flow I dont know what everyone sees in his rap style. You guys like the part on #2 when Quinn shouts out all of the internet bangers.. "Siccness.nettin".
hella folks be shoutin out siccness.net and their users.

Feb 4, 2005
J stalin was dope on jackas album, and his mixtapes were kinda cool but his album was my biggist musical disappointment of last year, beats and lyrics were terrible on all but two or three tracks which were recycles ne way.

Aug 20, 2005
u strippin if u tryin to knoc stalin. stalin is raw as fuck n on the come up.
da bidness is a pretty good cd overall tho.

Jan 11, 2006
jotti said:
u strippin if u tryin to knoc stalin. stalin is raw as fuck n on the come up.
da bidness is a pretty good cd overall tho.
yup that foo came sick on neva blink, anyone know if he came up with the hook? cuz that shits classic