PSD KEAK DA SNEAK MESSY MARV DA BIDNESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
its ok, better than most other thizz releases lately... but could've been way better... I was really lookin forward to this

it seemed more like a typical thizz album that was just thrown together than a real solid group effort

I love "Reloaded" though... as well as a few other tracks

Apr 12, 2004
Meta4iCAL said:
its ok, better than most other thizz releases lately... but could've been way better... I was really lookin forward to this

it seemed more like a typical thizz album that was just thrown together than a real solid group effort

I love "Reloaded" though... as well as a few other tracks
see another throw togeathor for money damn i hate shit like that.

May 4, 2005
I heard Cus Cus and Deerfoot before but nothing else. Picked it up last night and its not too bad, Im likin the track with Rick Rock. probably like a 6 or 7 out of 10.

May 27, 2003
album cover is clean as fuck......way better than a lot of the other thizz covers. feelin reloaded which i always have.. and gumbo pot wit 40.... its alright CD. not up to the hype and anticipation tho...............

Jan 22, 2007
great artwork on the cover... i just wish they would have made it like a group cd where they really put a lot of effort into it... seems like Thizz has been recycling a lot, to get that dough.... its about time for a real all new song slappin cd in my opinion.

May 17, 2006
The album is sick, only songs I've already heard were Deer Foot and Cus Cus. Deer Foot is old, but Cus Cus I've only heard on mixtapes. So it's whatever, I'd start worrying if half the songs on the album have been on somethin else. Oh and Eff the World has been done too. I wasn't feelin That Go too much at first, but if you got gorillas in the trunk, then that go.