PSD KEAK DA SNEAK MESSY MARV DA BIDNESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
I just heard this, shit slaps, some recycled verses but re-spat at least all new beats and tracks to my knowledge, loads of content gonna be jammin this for a while, heres covers and tracklists.

May 21, 2002
Its a good mixture of shit, im not so up on the hyphy stuff so i dunno if those kinds of tracks have been released before but i like all the current smooth shit Mess released last year, they should have been more Mess on here for me but the beats knock throughout even those i wouldnt normally jam, its a good blend of styles everybody stayed true to they own sound just merged it, i am feelin it on the first listen it will get some play from me

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
bottom bitch with rydah ? cmon with that

is it that much trouble to get rydah on a new song with a new verse fuck

other than that shit is straight tho its a psd album more than anything but all 3 are on it enough to satisfy

i swear i see that blue chevy van 20 in the v all the time

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
all new beats except deerfoot off bay bridges 1. many recycled verses tho like "that go", "eff the world we love furl" and i think keaks verse on "yee" is off "feelin like yee" with luni coleone. "hoes" with mac dre is a rework of an older track. and dude said "bottom bitch" is recycled too