PROOF MARS GOT IN A FIGHT WITH EMINEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
THAT SOUNDS ALOT LIKE A STORY I HEARD A FEW YEARS AGO BOUT SOME FOLKS FROM MY TOWN ..SUPPOSEDLY BEAT UP EM AT A CONCERT..CREDIBLE SOURCES BUT I STILL DONT KNOW 100...WAS ANY OF THE DUDES U WERE WITH FROM HERE MARS?

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
why the hell do you have a picture of ungod's dick ?

why the hell do you know someone with a picture of ungod's dick ?

what the fuck is wrong with these people

I don't have it... but someone I know probably does because it was posted on the old boards... haha... I wouldn't post that shit anyway... it was a fuckin' joke... damn... :ermm:

Nov 17, 2005
i miss the old board. good times. once it disapeared i said fuck the internet and did my thang. i been back on the net for a little over a year now again, like...all the time. i get paid to sit around and do nothing because of a car accident. its pretty dope, but not enough money. :angry:

but i make some pretty dope music now days. the old board taught me how to bar up my lyrics.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
i miss the old board. good times. once it disapeared i said fuck the internet and did my thang. i been back on the net for a little over a year now again, like...all the time. i get paid to sit around and do nothing because of a car accident. its pretty dope, but not enough money. :angry:
I get paid to sit around because I've been in and out state mental hospitals on and off for the last 3-4 years... but I don't sit around much... :cool:

Nov 17, 2005
I get paid to sit around because I've been in and out state mental hospitals on and off for the last 3-4 years... but I don't sit around much... :cool:
i was in a psychward a few times, mostly just winging me on new meds. but when i was in county i had some dude talkin shit thru the bars in a different cell....so i thew a sandwhich baggy filled with piss at him, it hit the bars in front of him and splashed all over him. then when they had me in the drunk tank for my behavior, after 3 weeks of being in their with no tv or anything to do i decided i wanted to get out for abit. so i smashed my head on the wall till i split my forehead open. i eventually when to the psychward, but jail time didnt count :angry:
but i got to eat some better food and see some chicks titties.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
i was in a psychward a few times, mostly just winging me on new meds. but when i was in county i had some dude talkin shit thru the bars in a different cell....so i thew a sandwhich baggy filled with piss at him, it hit the bars in front of him and splashed all over him. then when they had me in the drunk tank for my behavior, after 3 weeks of being in their with no tv or anything to do i decided i wanted to get out for abit. so i smashed my head on the wall till i split my forehead open. i eventually when to the psychward, but jail time didnt count :angry:
but i got to eat some better food and see some chicks titties.
Hell yeah... we had all kinds of crazy shit go down in there... I saw this dude flip out and attack a male nurse with a pencil, stabbing him in the neck... Another big dude tore a phone off the wall, and had to be restrained by 3-4 security guards... they had him down on a metal table, strapped down... and it took 4 shots of a Hyladol(sp?), and Thorazine mix to knock his ass out... Saw a lot of fights... a lot of tities... some pussy... good times... :knockout:

Nov 17, 2005
I behave myself now. I like being able to fuck and get my dick sucked daily. moving was the best move for me. where im originally from, im either loved or hated.

May 26, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I was the dude who heckle'd him and he jumped off onto me and hit the dude next to me. Hella true. When He was on the bottom of the MIR dogpile I bloodied his nose. I think my boy Griff was the one dude the bodyguard beat the shit out of. Mars, Castro and G-Dubb were there with me too. Though I yelled "FUCK YOU" during a quiet moment which put slim over the edge.

And yes I nailed proof with a Souled Out CD.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I was the dude who heckle'd him and he jumped off onto me and hit the dude next to me. Hella true. When He was on the bottom of the MIR dogpile I bloodied his nose. I think my boy Griff was the one dude the bodyguard beat the shit out of. Mars and Castro were both there with me too. Though I yelled "FUCK YOU" during a quiet moment which put slim over the edge.

That's fuckin' great!... You should get props on every post just for that alone...

Apr 25, 2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I was the dude heckleing him and he jumped off onto me and hit the dude next to me. Hella true. When He was on the bottom of the MIR dogpile I bloodied his nose. I think my boy Griff was the one dude beat the shit out of. Mars and Castro were both there with me too. Though I yelled "FUCK YOU" durring a quiet moment which put slim over the edge.

You weren't so much heckling him as much as you were calling him out (and deservedly so.)