PROOF MARS GOT IN A FIGHT WITH EMINEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
Wasn't there an incident Mars was involved in with Esham and D12 at a Warped Tour show? I remember Mars saying something about how him and Esham were getting into it with members of D12 while he was trippin on shrooms. Maybe ICP and Myzery were involved too? I dont remember.

Nov 17, 2005
"if you kick my ass, you'll have to do it again,/
everytime that u see me till i finally win."

pain is pain. my hands are still healing from getting stomped on by some local mexicans. I had my hair nubbed up and one of them yelled some shit makin fun of it so i recited the 2 dope like "dont worry bout that FUCKHOLE! thats my bidness! Go eat a bowl of poop BITCH". next thing i knew i had 5 dudes surround me, i ended up knockin 2 to the ground before i was grabbed and taken down and kicked a shit load of times. i covered my head while did what they did. then i played dead. here is some pics of my hands after getting stepped on.

i actually kicked it wit one of them guys at my boys buddies house, and had a few shots. he didnt have a problem wit me. he actually gave me respect for being brave enough to talk shit and stand up for myself instead of running off like a coward.
i dont regret it.

this prolly happened almost 10 days ago or so. i know Phil remembers it.

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
Speaking of fighting. A couple weeks ago some guys tried to rob a friend of mine trying to sell a bag down the road and they ended up fighting on my front lawn. My younger brother ran out and tried fighting off 4 of these guys with a baseball bat. It was pitch black and we didn't know these guys at all.

Long story short I fought too. Afterwards i was pissed becaused I got a couple chipped teeth. Later I found out me and my brother sent 2 them to the hospital. One guy with an orbital face fracture and the other with cracked ribs or something.