PROOF MARS GOT IN A FIGHT WITH EMINEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Fan Meets Evil

Eminem gets into fight with an audience member at his San Francisco concert
Midway through his San Francisco concert at the Fillmore Nite Club on Sunday, May 9, Eminem, apparently acting at the behest of his Slim Shady side, jumped offstage, and attacked someone in the crowd.| According to Music 365, the audience member had been berating the certified double-platinum artist. Security guards quickly jumped into the fray and began beating on the disenfranchised fan, ending the show early.

Just the night before, at LA's House Of Blues, Eminem was joined on stage by Academy Award winner, and self-professed Emzy fan, Dustin Hoffman. According to Vibe On-Line, Hoffman attended both Eminem shows with his children and was offered a part as a dancing mummy for Eminem's second set. George Clinton and Dr. Dre also turned up as surprise guests at the show. - Werner
RollingStone.com
oooooo

Mars posted a long thing about it a long time ago. Something about ear rings ripped off someone? I remember. JRZ was there too if i remember correctly.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
Well it was said in vice magazine that J RZ is the one that swung and he fucked up em's nose. I heard they were throwing slaughterhouse tapes on stage and J RZ told me he hit proof in the face with a copy of souled out

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
so why did mars antagonize em?
to make a name for himself?
(don't get all huffy about that)

or did they cross paths before?

did em bite his lyrics/concept?

what's the deal?

It was more than me, it was more J RZ than anyone. We all just kicked the shit out of Eminem. We didn't do it to make a name or nothing. We did it because it seemed like a good idea because we were all high and thought it would be funny.