probly the worst question ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2006
um i know this is real dumb, but how do you make a caribou lou? we always make them before the concerts and they taste different everytime. Like i know the ingredients, but just a couple shots of each, then the rest pinapple juice or what?
thanks

Feb 9, 2006
Get a cup/glass.... Doesnt matter the size... (Big hopefully)

However big the cup, fill it up a quater of the way with 151, then fill the glass so its half full with malibu, then fill the last half with pinapple juice... then stir... gets it right every time...

Jun 23, 2003
Theezy said:
Get a cup/glass.... Doesnt matter the size... (Big hopefully)

However big the cup, fill it up a quater of the way with 151, then fill the glass so its half full with malibu, then fill the last half with pinapple juice... then stir... gets it right every time...
Mathmaticly I beleive that is on point. You couldn't have made things easier.

Dec 14, 2005
I always put a little more malibu than 151...that shit is hella strong man..

But if im looking to get really rocked, ill put each ingredient in evenly...still tastes great...

Feb 9, 2006
Einstein said:
I think it's good with the new flavors of malibu
Thats also hella true...

But anywayz, I am sure they do have specific amounts when you get it at a bar (If they even know what your talkin about, cuz some dont know that drink)....

But thats the way me and my friends always make it... Nice and simple, always comes out right no matter what... But I sumtimes put more than a quater of 151 in my cup but thatz cuz I like my drinks hella strong...

Apr 21, 2003
in the bar they just do 1 parts......

when i make em, i just poor hella malibu and 151 and then splash some juice up in there!!

hella ice!! gotta be cold for the strong ones!

Jul 4, 2005
they way i do it is on my caribou lou occasions i go get like 4 or 5 SOBE drinks b4 i start my night of drinking. after the sobe's r gone, i use the bottles as my caribou lou containers for the evening. i do roughly 2 shots of 151, and 4 shots of malibu rum, and the rest just fill up to the top with pineapple juice. ive been doin that for a couple years now, it never fails, tastes dank as hell every time

Jun 8, 2004
i tend to find myself puttin more and more 151 in my drink the drunker i get. They get pretty stiff by the end of the night and i almost black out everytime.

Shit can be lethal

Jan 18, 2006
well i think i might make it w/ a little less 151 next time, the first few were a little harsh. but i was real proud of my idea, i got a one liter juice bottle and me and my friend had gatorade bottles and we just drank it in line. even this homeless guy at 711 said it was strong

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Caribou Lou is a drink made from 1 ounce Bacardi 151, 1 ounce Malibu Rum, and 6 ounces pineapple juice.

This drink originated in Kansas City, MO and made famous by the rapper Tech N9ne.

^ That being from Wikipedia. Take it or leave it, Lol.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Tech should get paid for promotin his favorite drink, its maken Caribou Lou more money. caribou Lou should cut him a nice big check for promotin it,what do you think?

Jan 12, 2003
BRAN said:
Tech should get paid for promotin his favorite drink, its maken Caribou Lou more money. caribou Lou should cut him a nice big check for promotin it,what do you think?
Caribou Lou has had talks w/ Tech before. The CEO and Cheif of staff over at Caribou Lou head quarters have even made an offer to use his name in the drink and rename it. Regretfully at the time, Tech turned it down. He got an offer from Jigga to do his own Vodka. One can only imagine what a tankled web he was in. But never give up hope BRAN, one day, he WILL get his ends meat from this. Be a believer, believe.................

Status
Not open for further replies.