probly the worst question ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2005
DipsoManiak said:
it aint stronger then bacardi 151
when my grandfather died the other month, RIP we found a bunch of unopened 151 26r's from the 70's, @ least i assume they were that old becoz of how much dust they had collected plus the price tags on them stated they were only $19 each LOL but anyways whenever i mix myself a caribou lou i say a few words for my dead grandfather who left me so much amazing alcohol lol :eek:

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Thats good that you got free alcahol, are they still any good? are are they just antiqes? my grandpa died last september and my mom died the october before that of ovarian cancer, soo i hear ya. 151 is 151 proof? that means drinkin one of those, is like drinking 2 and a half 80 proof congress vodkas, is it? but i like drinking 4 glases of congress vodkas with orange juice and ice its fun!!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
BRAN said:
151 is 151 proof? that means drinkin one of those, is like drinking 2 and a half 80 proof congress vodkas, is it? but i like drinking 4 glases of congress vodkas with orange juice and ice its fun!!

Fuck, not only did you NOT pay attention in English class...but your math skills are severely lacking as well.

151 proof=75.5% Alcohol content
80 proof=40% Alcohol content

151 is not even twice as potent as any 80 proof liquor, let alone 2.5 times.

You also sound like a 15 year old who just had their first taste of vodka last weekend at a bonfire.

"I was totally wasted off 4 glasses of vodka and oj. It's like the best drink ever! Let's do shots of apple pucker next week!!!"

Fuckin clown.

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
So besides the 15yr old, to ppl that can acually go out...does anyone else have a hard time finding clubs that acually have 151? After like 6 $2 long islands you decide to shit out like 8 bucks for a caribou lou only to find they have no clue what it is and as soon as you says "151, mal..." they stop you cause they dont even fuckin have it

Oct 9, 2002
Jimmi_Bones said:
So besides the 15yr old, to ppl that can acually go out...does anyone else have a hard time finding clubs that acually have 151? After like 6 $2 long islands you decide to shit out like 8 bucks for a caribou lou only to find they have no clue what it is and as soon as you says "151, mal..." they stop you cause they dont even fuckin have it

yea a lot of bars dont have it... depends on what kinda bar atmosphere you are lookin for...

what really sucks is the bluenote dont have it so we cant ever get any at concerts...

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
I dont drink pucker, but hey i should try it and ask for it at the bar just to be diffrent. i told you i drink screwdrivers, Caribou lou isent the only fuckin drink out there. i dont hardly ever buy drinks at the club anyway, i cant afford them yet. but when i get my bussiness up and runing, i will have a stack and i will try the Caribou lou drink. and hq your a fuckin clown, call me a clown i will call you a clown, you fuckin bitch ass punk ass mothafucka.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
No i have the woman buy me drinks, i go to the bar and i say to a woman why dont you go right ahead and buy me a drink!! next time im gonna have a woman buy me some caribou lou!!

Status
Not open for further replies.