probly the worst question ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
i posted because i wanted to get more info to see if Tech has any offers for promotin Caribou Lou and i did bitch, soo shut the fuck up!!

Jun 8, 2004
betthatstang said:
dont listen to him bran, i already answered what u wanted to know.
well i was tryin to keep it on the low till the deal was comfirmed, but since its out there i heard rumor of caribou lou offering a six figure promotion contract to tech.

Nov 14, 2003
betthatstang said:
Caribou Lou has had talks w/ Tech before. The CEO and Cheif of staff over at Caribou Lou head quarters have even made an offer to use his name in the drink and rename it. Regretfully at the time, Tech turned it down. He got an offer from Jigga to do his own Vodka. One can only imagine what a tankled web he was in. But never give up hope BRAN, one day, he WILL get his ends meat from this. Be a believer, believe.................
damn, thats damn good info. never knew it in the past

elbillug

Oct 9, 2002
BRAN said:
i posted because i wanted to get more info to see if Tech has any offers for promotin Caribou Lou and i did bitch, soo shut the fuck up!!

ok now you have proved you are OBVIOUSLY not 22... caribou lou's are a mixed drink(alcoholic) containing Bacardi 151 and Malibu...

you cant get an offer to promote the damn drink..... maybe bacardi or malibu individually... but thats not gonna happen either.

keep tryin though.... maybe someday you will get that fuzzy navel offer you always been wantin :dead:

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Mizzou hata, Caribou lou is in a bottole i thought, i thought you mixed it with bacardi. i havent tried the dam drink yet. when i drink i drink screwdrivers but ive seen caribou lou on bottles in liquere stores before, soo i thought he could be paid from them. but i wasent sure thats why i asked bitch, to get more info not your snoty ass comment. fuck you for being such a jerk. i will speel and ask any fuckin question i want to, and if you dont like it fuck you!!!!

Oct 9, 2002
BRAN said:
Mizzou hata, Caribou lou is in a bottole i thought, i thought you mixed it with bacardi. i havent tried the dam drink yet. when i drink i drink screwdrivers but ive seen caribou lou on bottles in liquere stores before, soo i thought he could be paid from them. but i wasent sure thats why i asked bitch, to get more info not your snoty ass comment. fuck you for being such a jerk. i will speel and ask any fuckin question i want to, and if you dont like it fuck you!!!!
no its not in a bottle... its a mixed drink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribou_Lou

so keep on askin dumb questions and speelin werds rong and we are all going to continue and laugh at your expense

Jan 2, 2005
BRAN said:

ah good thing you can "speel" good or else i wouldnt be able to understand what you are saying...wait...i cant.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Ya ill keep on mizzou hata and for you are any body else that doesent like it fuck you.i am already laughin at some of yall, mizzou hata and an eyeless bitch and Tech 4 life. if it says in the books that you always haft to speel right then im not gonna do it. plus some of my words might be miss speelled but there close enogh to know what they mean, soo thats what counts bitches. who cares about that silent u in enogh fuck a silent u and fuck you.

Oct 9, 2002
BRAN said:
Ya ill keep on mizzou hata and for you are any body else that doesent like it fuck you.i am already laughin at some of yall, mizzou hata and an eyeless bitch and Tech 4 life. if it says in the books that you always haft to speel right then im not gonna do it. plus some of my words might be miss speelled but there close enogh to know what they mean, soo thats what counts bitches. who cares about that silent u in enogh fuck a silent u and fuck you.

its ok... darwin will take care of you someday

Status
Not open for further replies.