Predictions for the 2013 Royal Rumble...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Yup Rumble was predictable as hell. Way to never think out of the box anymore WWE. Like I said before, Cena winning rumble basically cemented rock winning. And again, Cena will beat rock at WM and rock will be gone again. I know Brock and Taker arent fighting each other Dark. I said I wanna see who they gonna face.

I hope its not HHH vs Brock again, I wanna see Punk vs Brock.

Feb 8, 2003
i think they gonna strip punk tomorrow...and the elimination chamber match will be for the vacant title...
thats what I was hoping that wouldve been the best route imo. Unless tomorrow they strip the rock bc heyman does some kind of legal loop hole bc punk did pin him and there was no proof of the shield and that match was restarted instead stripping him. But shit we all know this modern wwe so they not gonna be that creative these days lol

Feb 8, 2003
Yup Rumble was predictable as hell. Way to never think out of the box anymore WWE. Like I said before, Cena winning rumble basically cemented rock winning. And again, Cena will beat rock at WM and rock will be gone again. I know Brock and Taker arent fighting each other Dark. I said I wanna see who they gonna face.

I hope its not HHH vs Brock again, I wanna see Punk vs Brock.

They suppose to do punk and brock if brock re signs. they probaly gonna throw a extra million in there just to sign him. i think taker vs punk would be a great mtach this year for mania bc they can work on same page since both them have bad knee

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2002
It has nothing to do with his character. He's a piece of shit liberal fag.

ill take your word for it, i dont pay attention to wrestling like that....i casually watch it here and there. You seem to take it a lil serious though.....but fuck it i dont give a shit if you like him or not cause i dont give a shit about any of them either.

May 25, 2005
lol @ mrdiamondfdc ... his anger kinda mirrors my hate for cena...i seriously dont think ive ever hated a wwe superstar more than i hate cena... i NEVER liked him...that rapper shit was corny as hell to...

Props: T-Rip
Jan 18, 2006
lol @ mrdiamondfdc ... his anger kinda mirrors my hate for cena...i seriously dont think ive ever hated a wwe superstar more than i hate cena... i NEVER liked him...that rapper shit was corny as hell to...
I was with you until recently, my hate for Rock right now outweighs Cena

Props: Rasan
Feb 12, 2012
Good to see Jericho but beyond that I thought the Rumble was pretty weak. What happened to Shelton Benjamin and Carlito? Plus the end of night with the restart of the match was lame as hell!