Predictions for the 2013 Royal Rumble...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
WWE has been airing local advertisements for the upcoming Raw World Tour, which may potentially spoil the results of the WWE Championship and Tag Team title matches at the Royal Rumble PPV this Sunday.

The video is an ad for two live events in Doha, Qatar that feature a WWE Championship match between CM Punk and Ryback. WWE's tag belts will also be on the line, as Team Hell No defends the titles against the Shield.

WWE often posts potential main events for live shows months in advance, and as per usual the card is always subject to change, so take this with a large grain of salt.

Feb 8, 2003
WWE has been airing local advertisements for the upcoming Raw World Tour, which may potentially spoil the results of the WWE Championship and Tag Team title matches at the Royal Rumble PPV this Sunday.

The video is an ad for two live events in Doha, Qatar that feature a WWE Championship match between CM Punk and Ryback. WWE's tag belts will also be on the line, as Team Hell No defends the titles against the Shield.

WWE often posts potential main events for live shows months in advance, and as per usual the card is always subject to change, so take this with a large grain of salt.
You know those ads arent accurate dont you. they always make advance ads months ahead of times and they all are subject to change.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Every show i've been to going back to my first live show in 1991 has had different main events than what was advertised, that includes WWE(F), WCW, and ECW lol

Well except for the 4 WCW Pay Per Views I went to, all the house shows and even RAW and Nitro had different main events than advertised though.

Last edited:
Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
Every show i've been to going back to my first live show in 1991 has had different main events than what was advertised, that includes WWE(F), WCW, and ECW lol

Well except for the 4 WCW Pay Per Views I went to, all the house shows and even RAW and Nitro had different main events than advertised though.
lol I know. I remember getting a ticket and ad main event was taker vs sid in casket match well that match changed to Randy savage vs jake snake in a cage. also one time it was suppose to be macho man vs hbk for ic title then it changed to macho vs jerry lawler