Predictions for the 2013 Royal Rumble...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Its by far my favorite ppv of the year....Here are my predictions:

Dolph Ziggler wins the rumble

Team hell no starts falling apart starting in the rumble match

CM punk gets stripped of his title due to shield interference on purpose so he can say he never truly lost the title or truly lost to rock...Next week Taker comes out and they start building towards a match

Brad Maddux will try to help punk against rock but will catch a rock bottom and a peoples elbow for his trouble

Brock Lesnar will be a surprise entrant in the rumble

Feb 8, 2003
CENA OR RYBACK will win the royal rumble.

But more then likely Cena will.

CM Pink will retain bc maddox will come out get Pink DQ bc rules was only if the Sheild interferes the belt will be stripped.

ADR retains but loses it at elimination chamber.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2009
Ziggler will cash in money in the bank and win the belt... Then win the rumble... Then lose the belt at elimination chamber but will get a shot at wm... Punk will win...

Feb 8, 2003
Everyone expects cena to win and vince in the past few years tries to not go with who we expect to win
thats not true at all bc if that was the case then hunico or someone would win. bc last year sheamus was he odds on favorite and he won and year before same with alberto. Vince goes by who will draw him money in at mania against the champion and dolph not winning that rumble this year i bet you that. Cena or sheamus will throw his ass out.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The only way Dolph wins the Rumble is if he cashes in and LOSES, then comes back later in the night and wins the Rumble.

Makes no sense at all to have the guy with the briefcase who already gets a guaranteed shot, getting a 2nd guaranteed shot.

I doubt Dolph even cashes in though, I think he'll cash in and win the belt at Elimination Chamber setting up him and ADR at Wrestlemania.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
thats not true at all bc if that was the case then hunico or someone would win. bc last year sheamus was he odds on favorite and he won and year before same with alberto. Vince goes by who will draw him money in at mania against the champion and dolph not winning that rumble this year i bet you that. Cena or sheamus will throw his ass out.
wasnt jericho the favorite up until the day of the show?

Props: TRAGIC LOSSES
Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
PWInsider is reporting that former Intercontinental Champions Carlito and Shelton Benjamin are both in Phoenix, Arizona and will be competing in the 30 man Royal Rumble match. It was reported by many websites that both men are in Scottsdale, Arizona for an independant wrestling event for this weekend, which is less than 30 minutes from US Airways Center in Phoenix.

It is not known at this time if both men are back full-time with the WWE, but both will be in the Royal Rumble match on Sunday. Shelton Benjamin was released from the WWE on April 22nd, 2010 and has been in working in Ring of Honor and other smaller companies since. Carlito was last seen on WWE TV in May of 2010 before he was released due to a wellness violation and his refusal to seek medical help.