Pray for Key Loom

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2009
I want everybody to pray for da homie Key Loom, cuzz got hit like 5 times last nite. He's in critical condition, but i just heard not that long ago that he might be stable now. Either way pray for him to make a speedy recovery and cop my niggs shit, he got like 3 projects droppin' bacc to bacc

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
damn thats hella fucked up I really hope he pulls through. I'm really looking forward to his projects and plan on supporting them 100%

Dec 14, 2006
Happened Friday night as the homie Gemini said keep sending your support I talk to his sister everday I'll make sure the fam know yall send yall love & prayers!
Lil Evil

Dec 25, 2003
No way!! Not another shooting incident involving someone we're familiar with in the sicc... My prayers go out to he & his fam... Glad he made tho & hes ready for recovery so thanks for the update on him Gem!! That was a close close call......

Dec 14, 2006
No way!! Not another shooting incident involving someone we're familiar with in the sicc... My prayers go out to he & his fam... Glad he made tho & hes ready for recovery so thanks for the update on him Gem!! That was a close close call......
Thats mu bro N he still fighting fo his life he got 1 more surgery so we need all yall prayers and if you ain't it from ME, Gemini, T-Nutty, Bigg Rocc then quit posted shit before yall know the situation cuzz if we wanted it out like that we woulda posted this is a family matter but we thank yall for the support! I'll let yall know what's good after tommorrow on my way to sit with his Sis N Mom! God Bless!